A Music Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music for a brighter day than this...

Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Blow your head off with Fred Wesley & the J.B.s...

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Horny Canadian:

Comment

• I like this music gnaoua and then. Hassan Hakmoun...

Comment

• Ofra Haza way with words...

Comment

• Long live...

Comment

• Khaled.

Comment

• And it's all getting to be a bit of a blur...

Comment

• Originally posted by molly bloom View Post
                    A Texan psychedelic jugband. Oh yes. The 13th Floor Elevators took you higher...

funny i've just been listening to a rock erikson solo album. great stuff it's just a slight shame that the quality of that recording you posted isn't what it might be.
                    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• Comment

• "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

Comment

• anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

• just for fun....so much music to check out when you play this in youtube, cant wait
                              anti steam and proud of it

Comment

• my first pick

my wtf pick, is this actually music ?
                                anti steam and proud of it

Comment

Working...
                                X