A Music Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wim Mertens, 'Belly Of An Architect':

Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• The gentleman with white hair ended up in 'The Untouchables'- the film, that is...

'Man In A Suitcase'...

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• A British 60s' series with Herbert Lom. Interestingly enough, my friend's mother was the receptionist at the dentist's where Mr. Lom had his work done. He was every inch the old fashioned gentleman, she said. John Hurt went there too, and she gave him an excellent write up too...

Comment

• A film I could hardly see properly, as my eyes were streaming with tears of laughter.

'I'm Gonna Git You, Sucka !' Right on, right on....

Comment

• "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• great movie indeed MB

more classics

Last edited by Addled Platypus; April 11, 2012, 01:52.
              anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

• anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

• Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
                  i'd never heard that bowie number before molly, it's very good.
                  If'n you likes Mr. B acoustically, try this from the same album:

Comment

• An early bootleg, another track from the album retitled 'Space Oddity' :

Comment

• I likes this version of 'Man Who...'

Comment

• And I suspect you're probably familiar with this...

Comment

• And this is Peter Noone, of Herman's Hermits, who substitutes 'beast' for '*****' in the lyrics- what a wimp...

Comment

• It's the weekend. Are you feeling :

Comment

• Or do you more resemble:

Comment

• I like Mark Isham's soundtracks very much- but I didn't know this song. It helps that along with the wonderfully smokey brass you have Tanita Tikaram's sepia-tinted voice...

Comment

Working...
                                X