• after all the decades, they still got it

anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

• rock orchestras....ftw

anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

• Time for a soundtrack compilation. Australia gets low down and jazztastically funky on this Don Burrows' soundtrack from 1976:

Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• Michel Legrand from 'Qui Etes Vous, Polly Maggoo ?'....

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Comment

• Stelvio Cipriani with another funky little number from a film called 'Femina Ridens'...

Comment

• Jazz hands from Poland. Krzysztof Komeda from Polanski's 'Knife In The Water'... groovy thrills x 2.

Comment

• The extremely atmospheric music from the t.v. series 'Robinson Crusoe'...

Comment

• One of my favourite paranoia outings, Coppola's 'The Conversation'- right up there with 'The Parallax View'. What a pity the U.S. doesn't make so many films for grown ups like those any more...

Comment

• a slightly truncated studio version and a full length live version of this excellent track from the juan maclean.

"The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

Comment

• Ba-rock 'n' roll- Nyman and Purcell from 'The Draughtsman's Contract':

Comment

• Sweden gets the jazz vibe on 'Chameleon'...

Comment

• i'd never heard that bowie number before molly, it's very good.
                                "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

Comment

Working...
                                X