No announcement yet.

A Music Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Up to Lexington, 125, so sick and dirty, more dead than alive....

Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Lisa channels her inner Bassey covering Cole Porter. A mighty fine version....

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Shirley Bassey channels her inner Shirley Bassey, with the help of the Manic Street Preachers (she was actually raised in nearby Splott, but that's rather less mellifluous).

Comment

• David McAlmont channels his inner Bassey. Rather well, too....

Comment

• I'm in Bondage, O.H.M.S.S. .

Comment

• Can a Diva have a sense of humour ? You betcha!

Ta ra ! See you, tomorrow people.

Comment

• "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Last edited by SlowwHand; April 23, 2012, 22:48.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Comment

• What a crappy morning to have to go and have a blood test done.

Help me out, Ohio Players:

Comment

• A pleasant plucker.

Comment

• In the park, after dark... not something I've ever done, I hasten to add.

Comment

Working...
                                X