No announcement yet.

A Music Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by ZEE; June 2, 2011, 02:21.
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Last edited by ZEE; June 2, 2011, 02:21.
      Order of the Fly

Comment

• Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
        FROM NOW ON GET THOSE UNKNOWN LOCAL KLOWN-ASS RAPPERS OUTTA MY FACE, SUN
        Nah, son.

My homies' videos:

"Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• And just for you, AAHZ, one of my own personal songs. The recording/mixing quality is crappy because I did it myself on a computer microphone but it's a rough draft for later possible studio recording.

Got a female rapper wanting to do a third verse. I'll see how that sounds then might hit up the studio.
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Last edited by ZEE; June 3, 2011, 04:38. Reason: clarification
            Order of the Fly

Comment

• They haven't even been around for 'decades'

Comment

Last edited by ZEE; June 3, 2011, 04:37.
                Order of the Fly

Comment

90's-2010's = decades

(LOX was formed in 94' i believe, cash money 90's, 3-6 actually might actually go back to the 80's for early garage LP's, and MOBB 92')

EDIT: wow cash money is actually the youngest of the bunch, love to hear how you can doubt those strong of roots Albert
                  92-2011 is almost 2 decades but not quite.

Hot Boyz are late 90's. Lil Wayne aint that old.

Comment

Order of the Fly

Comment

ya caught the cash money edit and my horrible sentence format.

My argument gained even more strength as I never realized how far back my rap roots were till i saw those numbers
                      Almost as far back as your internet message board roots, eh?

Comment

Order of the Fly

Comment

• duran duran - electric barbarella
                          "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• pet shop boys - paninaro (ian levine mix)

pet shop boys - paninaro '95 (tin tin out mix)
                            "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• some more stuff from indie funsters the shutes

the shutes - who de lang

the shutes - noah's ark

the shutes - waltz alone

Comment

• ShinJae - Tears Are Falling

Comment

Working...
                                X