No announcement yet.

A Music Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and some modern shoegazey loveliness from slumberland records.

weekend - end times
    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Last edited by ZEE; May 10, 2011, 11:26.
        Order of the Fly
        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• gads, the best for the enbed - right there in front of me

many thanks - now back to the tunes

Last edited by Addled Platypus; May 7, 2011, 12:15.
          anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

• New Model Army: The Charge

Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
            I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

• anti steam and proud of it

Comment

• two very different but equally lovely songs.

la big vic - mr broken bird

phon.o - slavemode
                "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• Comment

• albie will probably like this, and others too hopefully. pure class.

millie jackson - the rap

Comment

• not actually a song, but Im sharing - enjoy
                      anti steam and proud of it

Comment

• cool i posted a laurie anderson number a few pages back (big science is such a great album). i also went to see her exhibition at the centro cultural banco do brasil (CCBB) recently. it was very cool. her art work is really interesting and thought provoking, the combinations of images and sounds are wonderful.

Comment

• Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• the sundays - here's where the story ends

Comment

• some shouty stuff from leeds. i like the unpolished nature of them, even if i can't really make out the lyrics. i hope i can find some better quality examples of their stuff.

executive legs - monkey

executive legs - comics

Comment

• some cracking guitar work here.

little barrie - surf hell

little barrie - now we're nowhere

little barrie - twisted little blades

Comment

Working...
                                X