A Music Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• audio werner - onandon
    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• matthew dear - don & sherri

matthew dear - don & sherri (hot chip remix)
      "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• talk talk - living in another world

talk talk - happiness is easy

Comment

• elementz of noise - clock

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by OneFootInTheGrave View Post
              pure class. these guys were the originators of trance music

my favourite klf number.

the klf - last train to trancentral

and a more recent remake of the same.

slusnik luna vs lowland - last train to transcentral

Comment

• Comment

• rip ronnie

lil southern rock

I love this version of Freebird live in Atlanta - 2 parts, the first is sweeeet, the 2nd is the jam

and my favorite from Skynyrd

Last edited by Berzerker; February 6, 2011, 07:38.

Comment

• Comment

• R.I.P.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• yep just read about that, very sad.

Comment

• All that talk about BEP in the SB thread got me listening to some old Pre-Fergie BEP. The woman whom Fergie replaced is singing on this one.

Unsurprisingly, she's a better singer than Fergie. Judging from the video, they had a nice rapport with her.
                          Last edited by Al B. Sure!; February 8, 2011, 01:42.
                          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• You're so unbelievably racist.
                            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher View Post
                              You're so unbelievably racist.
                              How? Because Kim Hill is a better singer than Fergie? She is. How is that racist?
                              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Here's Kim Hill after BEP:

Nice jazzy neo-Soul sound.

Comment

Working...
                                X