No announcement yet.

A Music Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something to send you off with a jaunty 'je ne sais quoi' in your step.

Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Today is a day full of glamour and intrigue:

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Sequins, black satin flares, fly-eye glasses. Lady Gaga must just die watching this.

Comment

• Lovely vibrato.

Comment

• Fond memories of Gay Pride in Melbourne:

Comment

• No tinfoil hats...

Comment

• GIVE UP THE FUNK !

If you wouldn't mind, awfully...

Comment

• Electronic angels...

Comment

• Bowie does Charles Aznavour crossed with an 'Avengers' stage set.

Comment

• I love this early version too:

Comment

• Ideas take flight:

Comment

• The link (other than electronic music) is that Yuri Gagarin (as featured in the video and on the original 12" cover) died an aeroplane crash.

Comment

• Lo-fi before low-fi. Why pr0n doesn't work in Home Counties English accents....

Comment

• Why modern architects should live on the estates they build. Reminds me of growing up in Coventry in the Sixties (the demolition sites were all bomb damaged houses from WWII) and Manchester in the Eighties.

Old and Neu, in fact.

Sorry.

Comment

• Whose sari now ?

Comment

Working...
                                X