Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Music Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Meticulous Man
    replied


    Last edited by Meticulous Man; July 13, 2010, 09:32.

    Leave a comment:


  • Al B. Sure!
    replied
    Unfortunately, this song IS my feelings and failures with all women... Why must she run?

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • ZEE
    replied
    .
    Last edited by ZEE; December 26, 2010, 01:26.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZEE
    replied
    .
    Last edited by ZEE; December 26, 2010, 01:26.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bugs ****ing Bunny
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Meticulous Man
    replied


    Leave a comment:


  • Al B. Sure!
    replied
    This song was sampled in 29 different rap and rnb songs since 1983, according to the internet:



    This one was sampled 13 times:

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    I made it about 10 seconds, so I'm going to have to take your word for it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Al B. Sure!
    replied
    Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
    Yeah, I like Alvin and The Chipmunks, too.


    That's only for like the first 20 seconds of the song. Tigallo/Phonte sings normally for the rest!

    It's better this way without the annoying Euro accents. What's funny is that he's a rapper normally but created this alter-ego for the concept album.

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    Yeah, I like Alvin and The Chipmunks, too.

    Leave a comment:


  • Al B. Sure!
    replied
    I like this version better:



    Zo! & Tigallo's version of Toto's Africa:

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Meticulous Man
    replied


    Last edited by Meticulous Man; July 11, 2010, 06:56.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZEE
    replied
    .
    Last edited by ZEE; December 26, 2010, 01:26.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X