No announcement yet.

A Music Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if you want to enjoy some techno, or music from any other genre, that i've posted, there's plenty of it in this thread, and the last and the one before that, and so on...and it's all free. because i'm such a nice guy.
    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Last edited by ZEE; December 22, 2010, 19:25.
      Order of the Fly
      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0ckney View Post

you're a joke. go away.
        "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Last edited by ZEE; December 22, 2010, 19:25.
          Order of the Fly
          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• ...... ..... ...... just..........what.....is wrong.....with this dude?
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• anyway, enough care in the community. lets get back to the music...

the rezillos - (everybody's on) top of the pops

the rezillos - it gets me

i really want to find fight amongst yourselves, but can't seem to locate it anywhere.

Comment

• the duke spirit - everybody's under your spell

the vaccines - post break-up sex (live)

Comment

• 1991's "Pretty Brown Eyes" by Mint Condition

Saxophone solo
                  Last edited by Al B. Sure!; December 7, 2010, 18:15.
                  "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                  "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• alien project - dj, where are you?

astrix - tweeky

Comment

• And that's not techno? What is it then?

The second one sounds like the music in games like Mass Effect.
                      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• that's psy-trance. a genre you can easily recognise by the fact that nearly every tune uses the same kick drum sound and its reliance on acid (303 and related synths) sounds.

Comment

• sisters of mercy - floor show

Comment

• This tells you a lot about AAHZ's type of music.

"Lyrics don't matter" "I ain't got no lyrics" "No one wants to hear that god damn dictionary rap"

He's going around and spewing his trash in every interview, spreading ignorance. Like seriously? How does he still have fans? How did his album hit #2 on the rap charts? #6 on the freaking all-genre US charts! And wow at Whoo Kidd and that chick pandering to him. I can't believe they didn't say what the **** and kick him off the air!

Waka Flocka is Gucci Mane's boy so I'm pretty sure AAHZ is a fan since he loves him some Gucci Trash.

Comment

• Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• An original and sampled rap song combo... check how the producer flipped it.

Comment

Working...
                                X