Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoth:

You diss rap music but listen to that?

Yes the following is a Reebok ad and yes it is a cover of an old Special Ed song but still good music.

Those guys graduated from U Penn by the way. Ivy League rappers.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by Albert Speer View Post
      Thoth:

You diss rap music but listen to that?

Yes the following is a Reebok ad and yes it is a cover of an old Special Ed song but still good music.

Own goal.

(btw: there's nothing wrong with a bit of '80s cheese )
      Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
      I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

• Think I might have already posted this one....SFW?

{edit}

and one more....

Last edited by Thoth; May 10, 2010, 21:26.
        Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
        I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

• Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Last edited by ZEE; December 25, 2010, 22:50.
            Order of the Fly
            Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Last edited by ZEE; December 25, 2010, 22:51.
              Order of the Fly

Comment

• Oh man, I'm getting flashbacks... Seeing AAHZ's music and thinking You still listen to crap like that, AAHZ?

"I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Last edited by ZEE; December 25, 2010, 22:51.
                  Order of the Fly

Comment

• You like the South... here's some good Southern rappers:

RIP Pimp C

Comment

• Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Comment

• What happened to the 500 post limit?
                          Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

• tranceparents - child two (paul van dyk's summer of love remix)

people have at last started putting the old tranceparetns tracks and other stuff from the amazing heidi of switzerland label, although many tracks are still impossible to track down.
                            "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• some heidi of switzerland classics

trance uber alles - ich scalte (instrumental)

tunnel vision - reminiscence (autumn mix)

terminator benelux - the warrant
                              "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• One of the songs in this page needs more cowbell.
                                Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                                Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                                Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Working...
                                X