No announcement yet.

Ben Kenobi, you are a Pole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canadians spend a lot of time talking about ethnic background.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

There are more exciting topics you know
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
        Do me, do me!
        I'd rather not if it's all the same...
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison View Post
          There are more exciting topics you know
          Condoms? Gays? Wankery? Soul-crushing loneliness?
          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
            They are about as scottish as the queen of england.

No clan, no tartan, none of that. The old farm is in Temple parish which is south of Edinburgh. The family crest looks awful 'english'.

Why are you so insistant that anyone who lives south of Edinburgh is 'Scottish'? I'm aware of where it is located.

Well, you've just written off most of Scotland there Ben. And if I posted a random selection of "family crests" I'd be amazed if you could tell the difference between the Scottish and English ones.

"Craik" is a name of Gaelic origin. It's either Scottish or Scots-Irish.
            The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil View Post
              Holding up Ben as an example of any particular group is unfair to all involved.

Not entirely true. It is, for example, perfectly fair to hold Ben up as an exemplary member of the group of all ****-wits.

Originally posted by Chegitz Guevara
              Don't blame us. He's a Canuk. We don't like and we don't want him.
              Neither do we.
              Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
              I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Yeah, Craik is just a variation of Craig, from the Gaelic for rock, classic Scottish name.

For your own personal safety I wouldn't go to Scotland and tell someone who lived south of Edinburgh, with a Scots name like Craik that they were English.
                Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                We've got both kinds

Comment

I refered to the surname of Ben's prussian family, Olech (Ollech)
                  "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                  I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                  Middle East!

Comment

Yeah, Craik is just a variation of Craig, from the Gaelic for rock, classic Scottish name.

For your own personal safety I wouldn't go to Scotland and tell someone who lived south of Edinburgh, with a Scots name like Craik that they were English.
                    Really, I do that all the time with my family, and they seem not to mind.

Anyways, point taken.
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                      I've edited and cropped. Ortelsburg is a German city inside a Polish predominant countryside, and is the little red dot.
                      Szczytno / Ortelsburg was a predominantly german city in a predominantly polish countryside.
                      "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                      I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                      Middle East!

Comment

BK is not a pole, he is in need of being poleaxed.
                        You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Working...
                        X