Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never forget, Always Remember Part 2

September 12, 2009
    The day ACS Moderators pulled a remembrance thread and allowed trolls to have their way.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

I was walking between classes in med school when I heard some professors talking about it in the hall. After the next lecture, my housemates and I drove home and turned on the TV. Didn't go to sleep for the next 30 hours.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Such a terrible loss of freedom.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Those pictures looks like they're from something important, Sloww, and not some random internet drama.
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
          Originally posted by Darius871 View Post
          Originally posted by Dinodoc View Post
          Not really funny to me. The content is meaningless other than to the extent it makes me find it in poor taste. I can't speak for the taste of others though. The fact Carrot Top once found work is proof enough of that.
          I was going to post that youtube video with people jumping out of the towers to the Jack Benny theme, but apparently the taste-nazis took it down.

Good

Silly me, I just mixed up Jack Benny with Benny Hill somehow.

Unbelievable!

Comment

Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I was going to take a physics GRE practice test. I ended up doing very little then reading apolyton. I did do some watching at first but then quit, I didn't want to keep seeing it.

JM
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I was taking a GRE study class as well though I ended up not actually taking the GRE.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

People don't even read Sloww's posts anymore.

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                  September 12, 2009
                  The day ACS Moderators pulled a remembrance thread and allowed trolls to have their way.
                  "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                  "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

I was surfing the web, I read the thread and my life forever changed. Such rabid, heartless trolls ruined my will to live. I contemplated suicide, and I agreed it was the way to go. I tried to buy an assault rifle, but living in a sensible country I couldn't do that. This sent a wave of hope through my body, seeing sensible laws and sensible countries and sensible people can exist. And then I moved on.
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871 View Post
                      Silly me, I just mixed up Jack Benny with Benny Hill somehow.

OMG! that's awful!
                      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil View Post
                        September 12, 2009

People don't even read Sloww's posts anymore.

You're suggesting that trolls would behave differently had they read Sloww's posts?
                        Unbelievable!

Comment

No. I'm wondering why people keep posting 9/11 memories in a thread started to commemorate a different date and event.
                          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Oh. All I remember about 9/12/01 is amply described by the last thread's Onion video. The 37 seconds after midnight were the best ever.
                            Unbelievable!

Comment

Many should be glad I'm not a mod. There would be some see ya's being said, and I don't mean a thread.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                              X