Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you know what a flying puck is?

If so, sign up now.

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Aside from the obvious - a frozen piece of rubber?
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

I don't give a flying puck what you think. Sign up now.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Is this a gay thing?

Comment

It's not gay if it's hazing, or still in the confines of the tour bus or locker room or road hotel.

Comment

I'll join when Hamilton has a team.
            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

It's a fantasy league, you can make one.

Call them the Hamilton Wolf-Dogs.

Comment

When I put celebrities (including athletes) on a list they tend to die.

Comment

In that case I can help you draft a list.

Comment

I'd play but I don't understand the sport, or the Fantasy league concept.
                    You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

That's fine, I don't mind you padding my standings.

Comment

PM embalmer42. You might convince him.

Comment

I know this. It's the contemporary ballet version of 'Midsummer Nights Dream'.

Comment

Lo, what fools these mortals be!
                            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus View Post
                              I know this. It's the contemporary ballet version of 'Midsummer Nights Dream'.
                              I thought it was the mime Cymbeline.

Comment

Working...
                              X