Oh oh oh oh, Mr. Obama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
    Spending an hour of class time and giving teachers lesson plans? Can you spell indoctrination?
    Speaking of retards...
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Yeah, the retards are claiming Obama is trying to indoctrinate children as if he's the first President to tell kids to work hard in school and not to drop out.
      It takes him an hour to say all that? Man, who's riding the short bus today?
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by SpencerH View Post
        There was no uproar from the left because despite the current spin from the liberal bloggosphere, neither Reagan nor Bush pushed any agenda except staying in school and the importance of an education. If Obama had done the same no one would have cared.
        Really? Have you read Reagan's speech?

"My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Also, this:

If Obama had done the same no one would have cared.
          is just laughable on its face.
          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

The right are looking for any ridiculous thing to throw at Obama. Sadly no matter how preposterous and manufactured their outrage, everything seems to be getting airtime in the press.
            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

They've got nothing else to report on since Congress is still not in session and there are no big disasters or international news. Still, even when there is real news the Republican noise machine seems to always be able to saturate the air waves with their utter nonsense.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Obama is declaring a day off from school and it's republicans filling the airwaves?
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                  Really? Have you read Reagan's speech?

http://www.reagan.utexas.edu/archive...88/111488c.htm
                  Great link.

Perhaps you'd like to point something out that you feel is pushing his agenda other than his pride in America.
                  We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                  If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                  Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

I'm sure the lefties didn't like this:

We also find that more countries than ever before are following America's revolutionary economic message of free enterprise, low taxes, and open world trade. These days, whenever I see foreign leaders, they tell me about their plans for reducing taxes and other economic reforms that they're using, copying what we have done here in our country. I wonder if they realize that this vision of economic freedom -- the freedom to work, to create and produce, to own and use property without the interference of the state -- was central to the American Revolution when the American colonists rebelled against a whole web of economic restrictions, taxes, and barriers to free trade. The message at the Boston Tea Party -- have you studied yet in history about the Boston Tea Party, where, because of a tax, they went down and dumped the tea in the harbor? Well, that was America's original tax revolt.
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                      Obama is declaring a day off from school and it's republicans filling the airwaves?
                      A day off from school.

He should do this once a month, at minimum.
                      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

I agree with you. He should continue doing this.

Comment

Great link.

Perhaps you'd like to point something out that you feel is pushing his agenda other than his pride in America.
                          Are you seriously this stupid to not see anything overtly political in the speech? Seriously?

Can you not read, did you not read, or are you exceptionally retarded?
                          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Same old Asher. Whats the matter dearie, is it that time of the month for you? Perhaps you've been aggravating those hemorrhoids more than usual?
                            We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                            If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                            Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                              Are you seriously this stupid to not see anything overtly political in the speech? Seriously?

Can you not read, did you not read, or are you exceptionally retarded?
                              I read it, and it's a non-partisan speech. Well, unless being for democracy and against totalitarianism are "partisan" issues in your country of choice.

How about the content of Obama's speech? Where is it?

Comment

Originally posted by VJ View Post
                                I read it, and it's a non-partisan speech. Well, unless being for democracy and against totalitarianism are "partisan" issues in your country of choice.
                                Yes, the pushing of ideals of "low taxes" and "free trade" is not at all partisan. It's not that the Republicans ever campaign on these issues.
                                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
                                X