GOP Own-Goal part eighty billion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
    Kinky Friedman is running for governor of Texas again, but as a rogue Democrat.
    Guess what? He realized independent thinking is great, but running as one sucks.
    Kinky
    B♭3

Comment

Go Kinky!!!
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
        Sounds like this yahoo would fit right in with those "The Family" nutjobs.
        Nah...if we're thinking of the same "family" here, those guys actually approved of promiscuous sex. It was one of their recruitment methods.
        1011 1100
        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

I still have a bunch of my **** from high school in a box. If my apartment were to ever burn down, then maybe I'd be in the same boat, but so far that hasn't happened.
          I've also moved about 5 times since. Anyways if you are really interested I can probably dig one up.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

The man got his degree from Regent. That tells you all you need to know. This just fleshes it out some.

Maybe some people will be surprised. I'm not, particularly. I doubt enough will be surprised in VA to prevent Governor McDonnell.

-Arrian
            grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
              It was 20 years ago. While you can't totally disregard it, I also think you can't claim that it is his current belief.
              so he's a flip flopper?
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Over 20 years I'd call it personal growth but that's probably pushing it.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Well, I daresay he's a growth in a personal area...was that what you meant?
                  1011 1100
                  Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

No, but I like it.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

to rah liking growth in personal areas
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                      X