No announcement yet.

Double down on the heart attack.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wiggy, that video was great. Thanks man.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

god forbid ignorant mothers can't feed their kids unhealthy fried chicken. Does no one cook or go to the supermarket anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
        I forgot to add the whole dip it in egg batter then bread crumbs then fry it part. YUM! It's heart-i-licious!
        OK then, all as part of a calorie controlled diet for an Olympian
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Blaupanzer View Post
          "Southern" is undoubtably referring to the American South.
          No, the UK, which is well known for its barbeques, have a very distinctly different way of doing it in, let's say London as compared to Leeds. Do you know nothing about British cuisine?
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

The Double Down was for pussies:

U.S. burger joint unleashes 1,500-calorie sandwich

Upping the ante in the fast-food arms race in gluttony, Massachusetts-based chain Friendly’s has unleashed its new Grilled Cheese Burger Melt in the U.S., a hefty beef patty buttressed between two oozing, grilled cheese sandwiches.

At 1,500 calories, the souped up burger is the caloric equivalent of nearly three KFC bun-less, fried chicken Double Downs, the previous heart-clogging sandwich to beat.

The Grilled Cheese BurgerMelt’s calorie count is about half the estimated energy requirement of an active adult male. It also contains 97 grams of fat, more than triple the amount in a Big Mac, and 2,090 mg of sodium, far more than the recommended 1,500 mg daily intake.

Ever since Wendy’s started the fat-dripping, calorie coma-inducing war with its towering, veggie-free Baconator sandwich, other chain restaurants have been vying for girdle-busting supremacy. Following on the heels of the Double Down this year, IHOP came out with its Pancake Stackers, two buttermilk flapjacks nestled between layers of whipped topping, fruit compote, and cheesecake.

Food bloggers are calling the newest creation from Friendly’s the “KFC Double Down on steroids,” “the latest food atrocity” and a “monstrosity.”

Friendly’s, meanwhile, is inviting customers to try it for themselves.

“You’ll have to taste it to believe it,” the company’s website says. Hopefully, it’s not the last thing you do.
            Attached Files
            "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
            "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
            "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

I try to eat ~4000 calories a day. It gets tough though.
              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                I try to eat ~4000 calories a day.
                just like every other proud american
                "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

I need to. I weigh 200+ lbs, ~10% bodyfat, and I'm physically active.

The trick is to drink a gallon of whole milk a day. That's 2400 calories.
                  "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post

Don't they have some sort of journalistic responsibility to interview at least one white person? Just sayin'

The best part's at 2:05 where the lady says "that's all I have to say" and then keeps ranting in the car. This is surreal.
                    Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                      I need to. I weigh 200+ lbs, ~10% bodyfat, and I'm physically active.

The trick is to drink a gallon of whole milk a day. That's 2400 calories.
                      Eventually your digestive system is going to turn to mush.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Something similar happened in my hometown it seems:

"I took a CAB from Burnsville!"
                        Last edited by Darius871; June 23, 2010, 11:43.
                        Unbelievable!

Comment

At least there was a white fried chicken lover in the city of Minneapolis.

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
                            You're just finding out about this? I've been tempted to try one for like a month now...
                            Yeah - I was going to post here, telling Oerdin to catch up.

For record - I have no desire to try that monstrosity.
                            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

MrFun:

This thread is from September

Comment

Working...
                              X