Double down on the heart attack.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double down on the heart attack.

Who needs a bun when you can have two greasy slabs of breaded and deep fat fried chicken fillets with fried bacon, lots of melted cheese, and KFC's own artery clogging special sauce. It's a 1200 calorie (not counting drink and sides) heart attack waiting to happen. :yum:

KFC's Finger-Lickin' Heart Attack

Why bother with the bun? That's the premise of KFC's latest offering, the Double Down, a sandwich that replaces the traditional bun with two original recipe chicken fillets that hold bacon, cheese and some secret sauce.

An you thought the low-carb Atkins diet was just a fad? Some have estimated this chicken experiment has more than 1,200 calories.

Here's what folks in the BV Community are saying about this new menu item KFC is testing out in two states: Nebraska and Rhode Island.

Hey Oprah! Can I getta coupon?
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Jesus...
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Yummy!
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Actually that is making me feel rather peckish now I look at it again
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

You're just finding out about this? I've been tempted to try one for like a month now...
          KH FOR OWNER!
          ASHER FOR CEO!!
          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Yeah, us Europeans just aren't far-arsed enough to be marketed something like that
            Speaking of Erith:

Comment

I was talking to Oerdin. That being said, it's pretty rich of you to make fun of fattening American food when you come from the home of the deep-fried Mars Bar...
              KH FOR OWNER!
              ASHER FOR CEO!!
              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
                I was talking to Oerdin. That being said, it's pretty rich of you to make fun of fattening American food when you come from the home of the deep-fried Mars Bar...
                Scotland? Never been there in my life.

And shall we compare obesity statistics? You first
                Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Scotland? Never been there in my life.

The UK. Besides, you claimed to be a "European" and Scotland is most definitely in Europe. There are plenty of fatasses with unhealthy eating habits on both your crappy island and in the rest of Europe.
                  KH FOR OWNER!
                  ASHER FOR CEO!!
                  GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Yeah, we do. But you Americans truly take the biscuit...and three bowls of chicken wings, a block of lard, several tubs of ice cream, all followed off with a dollop of mayonnaise
                    Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Yep, I just found out about it. I don't keep up with deep fried sandwiches the way Drake does.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I'm almost sure that whart-shaped Double Down is looking menacingly at me
                        "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                        "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Yeah, we do. But you Americans truly take the biscuit...and three bowls of chicken wings, a block of lard, several tubs of ice cream, all followed off with a dollop of mayonnaise

It's not really an apples-to-apples comparison given the size difference between the US and the UK. Plenty of American states have obesity levels closer to France or Spain; it's the British-like Southern states that skew up our numbers.

I don't keep up with deep fried sandwiches the way Drake does.

There have been ads for it on TV in real states for a while now.
                          KH FOR OWNER!
                          ASHER FOR CEO!!
                          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison View Post
                            Dude, you have fish'n chips. And even worse, you get a free bag of crisps with just about anything you order. Prawn Cocktail...

The best flavour across the canal is sour cream'n onion. And as far as references go, that's a pretty bad one
                            "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                            "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X