Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rock Bottom: Russian Navy buys French warships.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DinoDoc View Post
    It's within the internationally recognized boundaries of Georgia, what more claim do you think they need on it?

Georgia agreed to leave it at the status quo, so as to not rock the boat. Firing inaccurate rocket arty into a heavily civilian area isn't (1)leaving it at the status quo and (2)showing a great dear of concern for the residents of "Goergia's" territory.
    Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar View Post
      Arrrrrrr

Goddamnit you guys.
      KH FOR OWNER!
      ASHER FOR CEO!!
      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

So long as it doesn't result in the USA going to war, I don't care(I'm guessing it will though, which is why I would care).
        Why care about SO then? Is this some sort of random function? You seem to make sense on other matters. Wtf.
        Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
        Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
        Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Arrrrrrr

Goddamnit you guys.

I can totally see your expression.

Comment

Arrrrrrr

Goddamnit you guys.
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by DinoDoc View Post
              It's within the internationally recognized boundaries of Georgia, what more claim do you think they need on it?
              Leaving civilian deaths aside, the attack against and killing of Russian peacekeepers in SO was alone an act of war against Russia and more than enough a good reason to intervenue.

And we did kicked the sh!t out of your lackey "I eat ties" Sukashvili's so-called armed forces easily. That so-called army (ready to meet NATO standards) is good only to slaughter civilians, not to face real combat.

SO, SHUT THE F*CK UP.

Pretty please.

Comment

Lonestar, respect man.

Don't care much about these brainwashed zombies. They are so laughtable in their stupidity.

Comment

KH FOR OWNER!
                  ASHER FOR CEO!!
                  GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Saras View Post
                    Why care about SO then? Is this some sort of random function? You seem to make sense on other matters. Wtf.
                    He was trying to explain to you that your master doesn't care a sh!t about you (at least not as much as you think he should).

Ты живешь в стране-шестерке. Тебе это не нравится? Блять, мне бы тоже это не нравилось, базару нет. Но это факт. Так что смирись с этой горькой правдой. Литва проебала свой исторический шанс стать великой державой, и мы вам в этом сильно помогли. Ибо не хуй было связываться с поляками. Смиритесь уже с участью лимитрофа, и кончайте выебываться. Да, я бухой и мне все похуй. В том числе и на Литву. Мне реально похуй что б вы там о себе не думали. Да и Американцам тоже, на самом деле. И что самое паскудное - ты и сам это знаешь. Они сдадут вас в случае если им будет это выгодно. Как бы вы себя не тешили мечтами об обратном. Сдадут с потрохами. Любому. Потому что вы всего лишь пешка в их игре.

з.ы. Жду в ответ бла-бла-бла про русский шовинизм и мою умственную отсталость. Wake-up, Neo.
                    Last edited by Serb; September 15, 2009, 16:27.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
                      Yeah, right. FY too.
                      That smile is your only way to comment the posts you can't reply otherwise. I've noticed that.

Comment

• Serb, even I am getting tired of that Matrix quote of yours. No offence, comrade.
                        Graffiti in a public toilet
                        Do not require skill or wit
                        Among the **** we all are poets
                        Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

• Äà ïîåáàòü. Ìíå íðàâèòñÿ è ëàäíî. No offence, comrade.

Comment

• Serb is Serb. Old faithful.
                            Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                            Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

• Damn right.
                              I love you too, btw, no matter what.

Comment

• Originally posted by Serb View Post
                                Damn right.
                                I love you too, btw, no matter what.
                                Last edited by Saras; September 16, 2009, 03:52.

Comment

Working...
                                X