Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rock Bottom: Russian Navy buys French warships.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

such a shame, I felt like he was on his way on making a great point.

taken away...

so early....
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar View Post
      (2)The West already encourages "Balkanization" processes, and they've done this, since, oh, 1919. That ship has done sailed.

Not after 9-11-01. Since then, the U.S. has been a big supporter of stablity.

Comment

Hello there! I see you are discussing 09-11-01. Perhaps I can be of assistance.

The embargo is not responsible for Cuba's destitution. Communism was. Corn-based ethanol is a great idea to campaign on if you aren't from Iowa. EFCA wage earners, Lee Atwater, Heath Shuler: 9-11 changed everything. Obama/Kennedy administration released the swine flu too late to fully consolidate white power. Hats off to Elok, Drake, etc... for the company and the brown shirts. The whole OT forum was in an uproar after the diarrhea bukkake incident. Maybe Mary Jo Kopechne would have had a child who cured brain cancer if she wasn't on a plane that fateful day!
        RoboCon v2.1.1

Comment

Damn, when did you jump the shark old boy, July 2006?
          Unbelievable!

Comment

Would it be possible to sell RoboCon to a scrap metal dealer?
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
              Honestly, rather then spending all this money buying weapons which will not be used it would be better for Russia to spend the money on domestic development. Build some 1st world style interstate freeways, build new schools, replace hospitals, update water & waste water systems, build some new power plant, etc... That way they can bring their general level of development up to 1st world standards which will, eventually, bring their standard of living up to 1st world standards as well.
              Domestic spending.
              There won't be any interstate freeways, though. First, we don't have states and second, bad roads are an integral part of our national defense system.
              Graffiti in a public toilet
              Do not require skill or wit
              Among the **** we all are poets
              Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Nice strat
                "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Originally posted by Traianvs View Post
                  Nice strat
                  QFT. It worked against heavy-weight conquerors like Napolean and Hitler.

Egypt tried the same strategy during the 6-Day War. Nasser pulled his troops back and waited for the snow to fall. It didn't work too well there.

Comment

Originally posted by onodera View Post
                    Domestic spending.
                    There won't be any interstate freeways, though. First, we don't have states and second, bad roads are an integral part of our national defense system.
                    Somewhere in the Kremlin, someone actually thinks this way.
                    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar View Post
                      Bummer. The West lost all credibility on that when they redrew Serbia at gunpoint.

Most remaining citizens were issued passports and citizenship upon request, and it wasn't so much "deportation" as "a substantial minority packed up and left once it became clear most in the area wanted to remain part of Russia." Boo-hoo.
                      Interesting version. Source?

Of course, like I said, If Russia woke up tomorrow and annexed back all those former Soviet republics(excepting the ones that managed to schmooze their way into NATO) I wouldn't be too heartbroken.
                      How do you reconcile being cool with Russia forcibly annexing, say, Ukraine with being not cool with Georgia wanting to remove a criminal government claiming sovereignty over a part of its internationally recognised territory?
                      Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                      Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                      Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

It's mostly that he got caught being pwnd earlier so now he has no other position he can take without contradicting himself.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

@ Lonestar
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I suspect he's a sleeper dl of Serb.
                            Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                            Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                            Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

oh and the only thing more than Slavocracy is Savacracy
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Saras View Post
                                I suspect he's a sleeper dl of Serb.
                                No, he's actually a nice guy and I've met him at a poly meet.
                                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                                X