Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MrFun
    replied
    Originally posted by BeBro View Post
    No open debate here on the topic of correct insulting.

    This will only encourage tubbies to do the wrong type of insults.
    **** you, you douche.


    Does that help?

    Leave a comment:


  • BeBMan
    replied
    No open debate here on the topic of correct insulting.

    This will only encourage tubbies to do the wrong type of insults.

    Leave a comment:


  • notyoueither
    replied


    Boooooo!

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    All I can say is


    Leave a comment:


  • Asher
    replied
    Sarcasm?

    Leave a comment:


  • Cort Haus
    replied
    LOTM.

    He didn't really try to relate every thread he posted in to his religion. Oh no.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sava
    replied
    I miss Urban Ranger

    Leave a comment:


  • DRoseDARs
    replied

    Last edited by DRoseDARs; May 12, 2010, 15:43.

    Leave a comment:


  • loinburger
    replied
    Urban Ranger is the answer to all three

    Leave a comment:


  • Barnabas
    replied
    Why did MarkG leave? He became a soldier and never returned?

    Does Alexander Horse still post under a different name?

    What was the name of the jew who was trolled out by Asher?

    Leave a comment:


  • fetustoast
    replied
    Who was in jail?

    Leave a comment:


  • Cort Haus
    replied
    No whining in this thread for a month. Fantastic!

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    Ah ok he has disguised 4 links as 1 link in his sig and some of the posts have been deleted.

    I think anything that could allow me to make sense of it has been deleted and it's ancient history so Case Closed.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nikolai
    replied
    It shows up fine for me Mike.

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    That thread seems to be gone, I guess Robert deleted it.

    I didn't see that thread, quite often reported posts get deleted before I get to see them so I don't actually have any idea what this was about.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X