X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

It's sad Ming

I wheep about america

For the record (maybe the dictator won't let it stand) I made a thread entitled democracy and attributed to kid

wow....

thank God your brother died before he saw your decadence

Comment

• -Jrabbit
      -Jrabbit commented
      Editing a comment
      You just crossed the line, BE.

• Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
    thank God your brother died before he saw your decadence
    GFYS

Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• That was WAY over the line.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• On the other hand, it was obvious he wanted to get banned but Ming wouldn't pull the trigger.
        "

Comment

• I really don't like perma bans. They are too easy to get around and I have no interest in playing wack a DL.
          I would rather the people follow the rules and don't act like too big of asses. This site in just a hobby now, I don't make money on it, and I just keep it alive to honor the great tradition it used to have and as a place for us old fart posters to connect to the past.
          If people just want to act like asses and not follow the rules, it would be so easy to just kill the site and I can post at other communities where I'm a member. But I still have a soft spot in my heart for Poly, and that's why I still put up with this crap.
          Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• I keep having problems loading the site until I install update on my phone. Then it loads again.
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
                But I still have a soft spot in my heart for Poly, and that's why I still put up with this crap.
                you flipped out over a Tuberski
                go grieve

Comment

• Someone accidentally gave Buster's Uncle mod powers. Please correct this oversight.
                  "

Comment

• Why? He's willing to do work here... Good enough for me
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

• It reminds me of the French Revolution. It starts with banning bots and new smilies, but where does it end?
                      "

Comment

• When I start vandalizing user profiles.

-Maybe when I lock Ming out and merge w/ AC2.
                        AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
                        JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

• Originally posted by EPW View Post
                          Someone accidentally gave Buster's Uncle mod powers. Please correct this oversight.
                          I Liked this post, and then Unliked when I realized no one would know it was me and thought it was serious.

Enjoy you defacement, and just be glad I can't put a dancing butt on you .... wait. Hold on...

No pasarán

Comment

• Ming, experience as AC2 owner talking here: you might think doing something to a member's postbit that they can promptly undo themselves would make for a fun joke. Oddly, some tend to get bent out of shape. I have profound authority issues myself, and find that whole area of horsing around -zany mod-powers abuse of citizens- dicey, but it still came as a surprise. -So I'm declining to commit to the joke.

Attached are two transparent background versions of EPW's avatar, that he may have the option of vandalizing himself and blaming me.

Click image for larger version  Name:	EPW.gif Views:	1 Size:	2.7 KB ID:	9414932Click image for larger version  Name:	EPWbutt.gif Views:	1 Size:	5.0 KB ID:	9414933

No pasarán

Comment

• -SO; who else wants themselves some vandalizing?

No pasarán

Comment

Working...
                              X