Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Thoth
    replied
    Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
    The Plomp is good. Plompmeister would be good, too.
    It's Mr. Plumpie to you Tex.

    Leave a comment:


  • EPW
    replied
    I prefer Plompy.

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    The Plomp is good. Plompmeister would be good, too.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cort Haus
    replied
    I think The Plomp has a certain ring to it.

    Anyway, I don't think C0ckney's shift key has been working since he started posting here.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZEE
    replied
    .
    Last edited by ZEE; June 3, 2011, 04:35.

    Leave a comment:


  • C0ckney
    replied
    Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
    The anti-bot system is if you see a bot, report it, and our administration will delete them as soon as possible.
    i was referring to plomp's last post if you can manage to scroll up a little

    Leave a comment:


  • ColdWizard
    replied
    This wouldn't happen if Guynemer was OT mod.

    Leave a comment:


  • Al B. Sure!
    replied
    Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
    any news on the anti-bot system plomp. it's really getting a bit ridiculous now.
    The anti-bot system is if you see a bot, report it, and our administration will delete them as soon as possible.

    Leave a comment:


  • C0ckney
    replied
    any news on the anti-bot system plomp. it's really getting a bit ridiculous now.

    Leave a comment:


  • BeBMan
    replied
    Wow, did you see that? I have magic powers

    Leave a comment:


  • DaShi
    replied
    There are too many DFG threads...again.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jon Miller
    replied
    Sometimes I have doubts about what I do.

    Do I have something against post modernism?

    JM

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    AAHZ gets it

    Leave a comment:


  • ZEE
    replied
    .
    Last edited by ZEE; May 24, 2011, 23:02.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    They are posting links on their profile (homepage). Then they post on the forums and their username is a link to their profile. You should nofollow the username and homepage links. This will deter some of them (they're always looking for sites without nofollow) and keep you from having poly's reputation damaged in search engines for linking out to nefarious sites.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X