The Altera Centauri collection has been brought up to date by Darsnan. It comprises every decent scenario he's been able to find anywhere on the web, going back over 20 years.
25 themes/skins/styles are now available to members. Check the select drop-down at the bottom-left of each page.
Call To Power 2 Cradle 3+ mod in progress: https://apolyton.net/forum/other-games/call-to-power-2/ctp2-creation/9437883-making-cradle-3-fully-compatible-with-the-apolyton-edition
And there have been threats of fights/violence between posters before with no action taken.
I initially didn't say anything for this reason (I'd assumed that it was an off the cuff threat instead of a (semi-)serious one), but he then repeated the threat several times over the course of a month
Ben, you can't go around threatening other forum members with violence because you disagree with their opinions, or because they call other posters names.
Let's look at the UK law on assault - "Assault (or common assault) is committed if one intentionally or recklessly causes another person to apprehend immediate and unlawful personal violence."
Now, I know there is a long tradition on Apolyton of posters threatening to beat the crap out of other posters but this seems to me to be slightly more sinister than the normal "I'm much harder than you" dick waving that normally goes on. Specifically the "armed I'd kick the crap out of you" line seemed particularly threatening.
Going to take some time to think about this one. I know there'd be a massive groundswell of support for banning Ben, but need to treat him fairly. And there have been threats of fights/violence between posters before with no action taken.
As president, I will take a stand on illegal immigration in the way President Obama has thus far failed to do. My detractors often cite my lack of experience in elected office. I therefore submit my candidacy for President of the OT. Under my leadership, Apolyton can be a "factory of democracy" for my immigration policies, starting with Ben. President Asher has been far too soft on many important issues facing our forum today, and is driving off posters with his inability to reign in violent threats and stupid people much in the same way Obama is driving away job creators.
Leave a comment: