Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it ok to say that you've just about had it with the aged? I'm not saying that I have. I'm wondering for future reference.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• No. Not OK.

[said the old man]
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
        Is it ok to say that you've just about had it with the aged? I'm not saying that I have. I'm wondering for future reference.
        It would be better if you could be more specific about what group of people you've had it with. "Aged" isn't very specific. Some of the "aged" you've had it with might not realize you've had it with them ... while others you don't consider "aged" and haven't had it with may wrongly feel you are giving them attention and end up feel rejected once they realize you weren't talking about them.

Comment

• Is it ok to post messages from the damned? What about from the banned?

Comment

• Ben kind of does that anyway with the Thanks feature.

Comment

• What he asked me to repost is unlikely to be posted by anyone else.

Comment

• Go ahead, if it's something racist you'll get banned!

Comment

• If you are serious, you could send the message to me first for approval.

Comment

• I won't post it, but if he wants to post something that isn't about race then maybe

Comment

• Ben will be back within the fortnight.

:Community service announcement:

Comment

• Oh for ****s sake..

Comment

• Should we do an over/under thread on how many days he will last this time?
                          "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• Better yet, why not act like mature adults and stop with this preemptive witch-hunt?

He's done his time and as such deserves the benefit of the doubt. What he does with that is up to him, obviously, but people shouldn't simply gun for him from the moment he gets back.

Comment

• Ben loves the witch hunt. It validates his whole shtick.
                              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Another reason not to play into his hands then

Comment

Working...
                                X