Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Colon™
    replied
    Could we keep the spamthreads with smileys? They're so sweet.

    Leave a comment:


  • Alexander's Horse
    replied
    Texas chainsaw massacre anyone?

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    I think Slowwhand should be a mod.

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • notyoueither
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeH View Post
    I've now got Ben on my ignore list since the recent sig change. It's such a pleasant experience I'm not going to remove him.

    It actually does do wonders for enjoyment of the site.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ben Kenobi
    replied
    What are you looking at me for? I said it.

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
    MikeH is a rodent, one of the pettier moderators we've had.
    Now Ben...


    Leave a comment:


  • Ben Kenobi
    replied
    MikeH is a fine fellow one of the better moderators we've had.

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    I've now got Ben on my ignore list since the recent sig change. It's such a pleasant experience I'm not going to remove him.

    Leave a comment:


  • Alexander's Horse
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    Originally posted by kentonio View Post
    Yeah, Ben had a moment of clarity and asked that him and Aeson be immediately banned, and all record of their existence wiped from the internet. I tried to argue but he made a very strong case and I think we may as well just give in to his superior argument.
    Cool. I'll get on it.

    Leave a comment:


  • N35t0r
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • kentonio
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeH View Post
    Wow. I haven't been here for a week. Not sure I can force myself to read 100 posts which I presume is Ben trying to justify why he's not going to listen to me. Is there anything else in here that I actually should read?
    Yeah, Ben had a moment of clarity and asked that him and Aeson be immediately banned, and all record of their existence wiped from the internet. I tried to argue but he made a very strong case and I think we may as well just give in to his superior argument.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nikolai
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeH View Post
    Wow. I haven't been here for a week. Not sure I can force myself to read 100 posts which I presume is Ben trying to justify why he's not going to listen to me. Is there anything else in here that I actually should read?
    That was not the topic. The topic soon became my-epenis-is-bigger-than-yours.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeH View Post
    Is there anything else in here that I actually should read?
    You seem to be lost ... this is Apolyton.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X