Originally posted by kentonio
View Post
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2
Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
-
Pitiful.Originally posted by Ming View PostGee... interesting perspective.
Multiple myth buster sites proved the people and court case in YOUR made up story don't exist.
You offer up no proof that they do... You couldn't provide a single support point for your "story"
I'll let the posters make up their own minds on what is true here.
And it is also a fact that some prosecutor DID INDEED think a 15 year old can give consent for sex. That is a fact and true.
I never claimed I agreed with him... only pointed out that it was the difference in your made up story.
So you seem to be the one talking about nothing.
The facts are what they are.
Leave a comment:
-
OK, I have had just about enough of this. You people need to stop being so mean to my dear, devoted, beloved friend Kidicious. He is a compassionate, loving, sensual soul.
Leave a comment:
-
it's like watching a caricature of Ben, only kid is devoid of any kind of sense of humor.
Leave a comment:
-
Yet again, you claim I think it's ok for 15 year olds to have sex. It is not true, and a lie on your part.Originally posted by Kidicious View PostAgain, that's your opinion, not the truth. I haven't called you a liar for stating your opinion. But you continue to call me a liar for stating mine. Learn how to have the minimum amt of respect for people with different opinions.
Learn how to respect the truth.
Leave a comment:
-
Gee... interesting perspective.Originally posted by Kidicious View PostLike I've already said, there's no evidence that it's fake. Just someone saying it's fake. There's another case JUST LIKE IT! Why would it be fake? Because some prosecutor thinks a 15 year old can give consent for sex? He can't. YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT NOTHING!
Multiple myth buster sites proved the people and court case in YOUR made up story don't exist.
You offer up no proof that they do... You couldn't provide a single support point for your "story"
I'll let the posters make up their own minds on what is true here.
And it is also a fact that some prosecutor DID INDEED think a 15 year old can give consent for sex. That is a fact and true.
I never claimed I agreed with him... only pointed out that it was the difference in your made up story.
So you seem to be the one talking about nothing.
The facts are what they are.
Leave a comment:
-
Again, that's your opinion, not the truth. I haven't called you a liar for stating your opinion. But you continue to call me a liar for stating mine. Learn how to have the minimum amt of respect for people with different opinions.Originally posted by Ming View PostUhh... it wasn't an opinion. You lied. It's as simple as that. Again... please feel free to find any quote I've ever said that I think it's ok to have sex with a 15 year old.
Now, don't make up stuff like you can read my mind, or make silly ass assumptions, or take something out of context, or just make something up. Just show the world where I ever said such a thing. Good luck, because I never did... even thou you keep claiming I did.
The truth sucks for you.
Leave a comment:
-
Like I've already said, there's no evidence that it's fake. Just someone saying it's fake. There's another case JUST LIKE IT! Why would it be fake? Because some prosecutor thinks a 15 year old can give consent for sex? He can't. YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT NOTHING!Originally posted by Ming View PostMy side of the "debate" was that you posted a fake story, and that the real story was different.
You are the one making up stuff that wasn't even said or implied, just like you posted the fake story.
And those are facts!
Leave a comment:
-
Uhh... it wasn't an opinion. You lied. It's as simple as that. Again... please feel free to find any quote I've ever said that I think it's ok to have sex with a 15 year old.Originally posted by Kidicious View PostYOU CONTINUE TO PRESENT YOUR OPINION THAT I LIED BY POSTING A LIE AS FACT! I don't have time for this.
Now, don't make up stuff like you can read my mind, or make silly ass assumptions, or take something out of context, or just make something up. Just show the world where I ever said such a thing. Good luck, because I never did... even thou you keep claiming I did.
The truth sucks for you.
Leave a comment:
-
My side of the "debate" was that you posted a fake story, and that the real story was different.
You are the one making up stuff that wasn't even said or implied, just like you posted the fake story.
And those are facts!
Leave a comment:
-
YOU CONTINUE TO PRESENT YOUR OPINION THAT I LIED BY POSTING A LIE AS FACT! I don't have time for this.Originally posted by Ming View PostThink all you want... but when you present your opinions as FACTS, that's over the line.
I could just as easily claim that with all the hate you sprout against women, you must indeed be a women beater. That it's your actions and not your words... and say THAT'S HOW I SEE IT. No different that the BS you are trying to pull.
So... back up your lies with facts, or shut the **** up, or stop whining like a child when somebody does the same against you.
Leave a comment:
-
My accusation is based on the fact that he took up a particular side of a debate. If I took up the side of skinheads would you not think it obvious that I think racism is ok. This is ridiculous. You already have passed judgement on me.Originally posted by MikeH View PostBelieving something despite the evidence to the contrary is just stupid. Ming never said or even suggested any of the things you are accusing him of. I've reviewed it very carefully. Go back and take a look and actually read what he said. What you are doing is absolutely making up some nonsense lie about and accusing him of it.
Anyway, I have had a conversation with Ming about his posts. I don't think his last few posts are ok either, but I accept that he has been severely provoked and only got to that stage after repeated attempts to reason with you and get you to stop posting your similarly baseless nonsense accusations had failed. In contrast your attacks on him were based on him, correctly, pointing out all the inaccuracies and flaws in your initial posts.
Leave a comment:
-
Think all you want... but when you present your opinions as FACTS, that's over the line.
I could just as easily claim that with all the hate you sprout against women, you must indeed be a women beater. That it's your actions and not your words... and say THAT'S HOW I SEE IT. No different that the BS you are trying to pull.
So... back up your lies with facts, or shut the **** up, or stop whining like a child when somebody does the same against you.
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: