Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2
Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
-
Drat. My nefarious plan was foiled. Loin, I really hope you changed your password from 'dickgirl.'
-
So if you're in Boise Idaho and want to see a play about robots...
Leave a comment:
-
I saw an interesting play tonight - from the description it sounded like it was going to be about a bunch of artists fighting with each other (in the angsty sense of the word, not in the WWF sense of the word), but against my better judgment I went anyway. Turns out it was about robots.
Leave a comment:
-
Aeson is looking into the loinburger acct locking, but I can't reply to his PM until I have ten posts.
Leave a comment:
-
thxOriginally posted by Aeson View PostI spent about a week on the transfer over, most of it learning about vBulletin and testing vB 5 (which we ended up not using yet). Not much time since. Just some spam cleanup and a few issues here or there that pop up. There's a lot of volunteer work keeping the forums cleaned up as it's a spam magnet.
The server runs $80/mo + $20 for a backup server. January ad income was ~$109. (It's a little hard to tell since there's adjustments made during final accounting which aren't attributed to specific sites, and I have a few other sites on that ad account.) I haven't paid much attention since.
Leave a comment:
-
Originally posted by self biased View Postthat was in my thread! i'm 'poly famous!
Leave a comment:
-
What if they are actually a pedophile?Originally posted by Nikolai View PostThen the rules should be amended. It is unacceptable to call someone a pedophile. Even for fun.
Leave a comment:
Thanks. You're not so bad yourself.
Leave a comment: