Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ben Kenobi
    replied
    Drat. My nefarious plan was foiled. Loin, I really hope you changed your password from 'dickgirl.'

    Leave a comment:


  • Sava
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • loinburger
    replied
    Problem solved. Thanks Aeson

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    Take that forum safe-guards! Nicely handled

    Leave a comment:


  • Cervical_Gundersnatch
    replied
    Okay, this is post number ten

    Leave a comment:


  • Cervical_Gundersnatch
    replied
    So if you're in Boise Idaho and want to see a play about robots...

    Leave a comment:


  • Cervical_Gundersnatch
    replied
    bctheater.org/1314-season/valley/

    Leave a comment:


  • Cervical_Gundersnatch
    replied
    I saw an interesting play tonight - from the description it sounded like it was going to be about a bunch of artists fighting with each other (in the angsty sense of the word, not in the WWF sense of the word), but against my better judgment I went anyway. Turns out it was about robots.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cervical_Gundersnatch
    replied
    Aeson is looking into the loinburger acct locking, but I can't reply to his PM until I have ten posts.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sava
    replied
    Originally posted by Aeson View Post
    I spent about a week on the transfer over, most of it learning about vBulletin and testing vB 5 (which we ended up not using yet). Not much time since. Just some spam cleanup and a few issues here or there that pop up. There's a lot of volunteer work keeping the forums cleaned up as it's a spam magnet.

    The server runs $80/mo + $20 for a backup server. January ad income was ~$109. (It's a little hard to tell since there's adjustments made during final accounting which aren't attributed to specific sites, and I have a few other sites on that ad account.) I haven't paid much attention since.
    thx

    Leave a comment:


  • Sava
    replied
    Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
    Then the rules should be amended. It is unacceptable to call someone a pedophile. Even for fun.
    Disagree.

    Leave a comment:


  • Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    replied
    Thanks. You're not so bad yourself.

    Leave a comment:


  • self biased
    replied
    you're okay, buster's uncle.

    Leave a comment:


  • Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    replied
    Originally posted by self biased View Post
    that was in my thread! i'm 'poly famous!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	WigOut.gif
Views:	10
Size:	6.7 KB
ID:	9100496

    Leave a comment:


  • The Mad Monk
    replied
    Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
    Then the rules should be amended. It is unacceptable to call someone a pedophile. Even for fun.
    What if they are actually a pedophile?

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X