Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Aeson
    replied
    I have to say that the people running this site must be completely awesome if their moderation thread doesn't get any use for an entire month.

    Also, thank you for not billing me or mentioning the hot, sordid details about the form of compensation we've been using instead ...

    Leave a comment:


  • Sava
    replied
    SEE ALMOST A MONTH

    Leave a comment:


  • Sava
    replied
    Originally posted by Sava View Post
    uhm
    my gratitude?
    AND ALSO I DONT BILL YOU FOR CONSULTING FEES

    Leave a comment:


  • Sava
    replied
    k
    now it's your turn again

    Leave a comment:


  • Lorizael
    replied
    Oops. Forgot this thread.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sava
    replied
    Originally posted by Aeson View Post
    Yes. But it's also one of those "what are you offering to make it worth my while" type of moments
    uhm
    my gratitude?

    Leave a comment:


  • Felch
    replied
    I think you meant to say :savaisanass:

    Leave a comment:


  • AAAAAAAAH!
    replied
    I want to rate posters as 1 star. :savaisanidiot:

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    Yes. But it's also one of those "what are you offering to make it worth my while" type of moments

    Leave a comment:


  • Sava
    replied
    Is this one of these "durr you said 'can' and not 'will' or 'may'" situations?

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    Yes, I'm sure it can.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sava
    replied
    can a function be added so that I may rate entire forums as 1 star?

    Leave a comment:


  • DaShi
    replied
    Too soon.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZEE
    replied
    I forgot all aBout that guy.

    Leave a comment:


  • notyoueither
    replied
    Originally posted by Felch View Post
    Time just flew by.

    No kidding.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X