Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sava
    replied
    no, you changed it within the last 6 months

    i see a black cross... against a black background

    Leave a comment:


  • Nikolai
    replied
    It's the same avatar as I've used for years, only bigger.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sava
    replied
    nikolai, your avatar doesn't quite "work" with the dark theme

    Leave a comment:


  • Nikolai
    replied
    Whatever you did Aeson, I like it. haven't seen a single dating ad or anything like it for a while now. Loads of loan ads though. Does the algorithm look for my installed apps? I've done some more banking over my phone than usual lately.

    also, first gaming ad this morning. Civ4 offer.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sava
    replied
    wahts an ad?

    Leave a comment:


  • kentonio
    replied
    It would be rather delicious if people who posted against gay marraige endlessly were being picked up by the ad words algorithms as having an interest in gay issues and thus received lots of gay dating adverts.

    Leave a comment:


  • Alexander's Horse
    replied
    Oh Gawd yes - I get E-mails from A.... (see I'm learning) every day after we used their service, still worth it though

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    I see Agoda ads ... last year I took a trip and used Agoda for the hotel booking. Google knows my visa status ... I need to leave the country again in the next few months.

    Leave a comment:


  • Alexander's Horse
    replied
    Like Nikolai, I just don't know where or why those ads came from. Bt yes, you are right.

    oh btw, my problems with my computers really wish I was in SEA where I could get it all fixed for a trice

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    It's a self-reinforcing cycle. The more you complain about it, the more they'll show! We could avoid this whole mess if we just talked about computer games.

    Leave a comment:


  • Alexander's Horse
    replied
    I'm getting ads for Chinese women with big hooters - oh damn I shouldn't have posted that word string...

    Leave a comment:


  • DaShi
    replied
    I agree with Nikolai. Ben should be banned.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nikolai
    replied
    Hard to know online.

    Leave a comment:


  • rah
    replied
    I don't think teasing qualifies as accusing you of lying. What, did he need to add 20 additional smileys for you?

    Leave a comment:


  • Nikolai
    replied
    I really don't like when people accuse me of lying.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X