Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I AM MOBIUS
    replied
    I was happy, and then I came back here

    Leave a comment:


  • Alexander's Horse
    replied
    Holiday didn't cheer you up Moby?

    Leave a comment:


  • I AM MOBIUS
    replied
    Originally posted by Colon™ View Post
    You got so trolled.
    Christ, what an ass...

    Leave a comment:


  • Sava
    replied
    K

    Leave a comment:


  • Colon™
    replied
    Originally posted by Sava View Post
    also, you are not trolling me
    You got so trolled.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZEE
    replied
    change your name BacK to Paiktis.


    NOW.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bereta_Eder
    replied
    it certaintly is a part of the dancing culture
    (but a bastardized version.
    i.e.


    much prefer the original arabian
    Last edited by Bereta_Eder; March 1, 2015, 12:04.

    Leave a comment:


  • kentonio
    replied
    Belly dancing lessons should definitely be part of the national curriculum.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bereta_Eder
    replied
    obligatory belly dance video



    (ok, that was unfair to you colon but darn funny )

    Leave a comment:


  • Sava
    replied
    JM

    also, you are not trolling me

    i am venting every day frustrations right now

    don't you have a greek cultural center to bomb?

    Leave a comment:


  • Sava
    replied
    Originally posted by Colon™ View Post
    Well yeah, it took ~10 hours, but I think that's just because you hadn't noticed yet.
    no

    if you're talking one post or so, yes

    if you're talking regularly coming here, no

    so no, dumbass

    why are you so concerned about my activities?

    Leave a comment:


  • Colon™
    replied
    Originally posted by Sava View Post
    I didn't right away.
    Well yeah, it took ~10 hours, but I think that's just because you hadn't noticed yet.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sava
    replied
    Originally posted by Colon™ View Post
    Then why did you return to poly after he (and kid) got banned?
    I didn't right away.

    I had no beef with him, specifically. I needed a break in general.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sava
    replied
    Originally posted by rah View Post
    Actually since I never go there, I think it worked quite well.

    Leave a comment:


  • Colon™
    replied
    Originally posted by Sava View Post
    Tempting. But the contrast between terrible people and myself helps boost my self-esteem.
    Then why did you return to poly after he (and kid) got banned?

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X