X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not aware of any DLs.
    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
    We've got both kinds

Comment

• what if I said I have been running a DL since the earliest days of the forum, still undiscovered, thus I have have never really ever been away (muwahaha!!!)
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• I'd think you were probably making it up to get someone else banned. (and who hasn't done that!)
        Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
        We've got both kinds

Comment

• speaking of which, what ever happened to Hellokitty?
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

• She got tired of this place long ago. And then got tired of the other place. I've found new Japanese lesbians to keep me occupied in the mean time.
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• I still don't get the attraction to lesbians. I guess it's one of those "desperate perv" things. Do you enjoy watching fowls mate, too? Hamsters? Do they have to be Gay?
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• you need to go to japan to understand

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                  I still don't get the attraction to lesbians. I guess it's one of those "desperate perv" things. Do you enjoy watching fowls mate, too? Hamsters? Do they have to be Gay?

Comment

• Do we have a gay mod?

Comment

• Since we've abandoned the Other Games forum, I think it's approaching time to abandon the sports forum and start posting sports topics on off-topic. Mightaswell. We have Olympics stuff here.
                      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                        Since we've abandoned the Other Games forum, I think it's approaching time to abandon the sports forum and start posting sports topics on off-topic. Mightaswell. We have Olympics stuff here.
                        That would be retarded. People still post in the Sports forum. Keep your boring statistics about the antics of a bunch of men chasing balls where it belongs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
                          what if I said I have been running a DL since the earliest days of the forum, still undiscovered, thus I have have never really ever been away (muwahaha!!!)
                          everyone knows about Hydey

Comment

• No Hydey claims to be my son, he has issues obviously, and registered way too late, guess again

Comment

• He just wants the inheritance.

JM
                              Jon Miller-
                              I AM.CANADIAN
                              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                                I still don't get the attraction to lesbians. I guess it's one of those "desperate perv" things. Do you enjoy watching fowls mate, too? Hamsters? Do they have to be Gay?
                                Why are you asking me? You have a depraved mind.
                                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                                X