Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Aeson
    replied
    Threadjacking is a proud and glorious OT tradition. I don't have anything against moving the posts though, so long as I don't have to do it.

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    As do I.

    Leave a comment:


  • giblets
    replied
    I agree, threadjacking against the wishes of the thread starter shouldn't be allowed.

    Leave a comment:


  • regexcellent
    replied
    Can someone move Ben and Kiddy's idiotic slapfight out of my thread?

    Leave a comment:


  • Sir Og
    replied
    This is not really about moderation, it's more about site design but I figured I'd post it here.

    I just noticed a realy redundant interface feature.

    Are you sure you want to add Ben Kenobi to your ignore list?

    Yes/No

    Leave a comment:


  • Sava
    replied
    Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
    And the MOBIUS barometer registers "No Class", per usual.
    You should talk, classless fuckstick

    Leave a comment:


  • Sava
    replied
    Originally posted by I AM MOBIUS View Post
    Yep, Slowwy definitely wants to take it up the ass from Ben
    Wants to?

    They've met and likely already have. Sloww was the bottom.

    Leave a comment:


  • jsorense
    replied
    Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
    What do you know? Your noobie ass hasn't ever been around Ben.
    Now look what you have done. You've made me cry.

    Leave a comment:


  • Elok
    replied
    The "****" replaces the obscene acronym "**** Happens (to) Illustrate Technicallycorrectenglish."

    Leave a comment:


  • Lorizael
    replied
    Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
    None of this sentence fragment ****.
    /me hopes this is intentionally ironic.

    Leave a comment:


  • kentonio
    replied
    Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
    This is a serious moderation thread, kentonio. You know what that means.

    It means you need to include a qualifier about Lori's mom. For example, Lori's mom wears army boots, or is so fat she affects the tides. None of this sentence fragment ****.
    You make a good point.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hauldren Collider
    replied
    Originally posted by kentonio View Post
    No, YOUR mom!
    This is a serious moderation thread, kentonio. You know what that means.

    It means you need to include a qualifier about Lori's mom. For example, Lori's mom wears army boots, or is so fat she affects the tides. None of this sentence fragment ****.

    Leave a comment:


  • I AM MOBIUS
    replied
    Indeed

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Uncle-Ben-s-Sausage--89083.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	215.2 KB
ID:	9101592

    Those Texans have a lot to answer for.

    Leave a comment:


  • kentonio
    replied
    Uncle Ben's Lies, available in a variety of similar tasting flavours.

    Leave a comment:


  • I AM MOBIUS
    replied
    Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
    Yes, clearly the discourse here has improved in BK's absence.
    I think even talking about Ben has that effect on people...

    As Kid says, and I actually agree with him, I actually think it is better to waste his time on this forum spreading his **** here than in real life.

    Who knows what damage he's caused in the real world while he's been banned? Think of the children, people. Even if they're Texan children, they still don't deserve the attentions of Uncle Ben...

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X