Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I imagine it made perfect sense to Jon.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• I think it's more about none of your business.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Who gives a rat's ass what you think?
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Are you going to threaten me now?
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Threats are fine. Encouraged, even. Just don't post dickgirls - Sloww may become dangerously aroused.
            <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• Obviously, it's not me with the social anxieties that make your particular fetish manifest itself in posting pics.

Comment

• loinburger doesn't have social anxieties. Only people who have some self respect have those.
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                  I think I would know. Most people couldn't tell us apart when we were younger. We did vary along the way. He was taller for awhile, I was taller for awhile. He was thinner for awhile and now I'm thinner. Just the other day I picked him up at an office party, where people didn't know me and when I walked in the room a few of them looked up and said they didn't know he had a twin. So we must still look pretty close. Yes if you see us together now you can tell us apart. But if you're not aware we can still fool people.
                  I know how to tell you apart. Ming's an ******* and you aren't. At least when moderating.
                  "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                  'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Good cop/bad cop was always quite useful back in the days. I'm probably a tad nicer in real life, but not by much.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• right now it is lazy cop, anarchist cop

JM
                      (not sure who is who)
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN
                      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• (don't tell anyone) but I kinda like the new moderation better
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Forums mostly don't need moderators, especially not a place like this. The only places I've seen that needed moderators were forums where people liked to go into random threads and post pictures of Black penises.
                          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                            Forums mostly don't need moderators, especially not a place like this. The only places I've seen that needed moderators were forums where people liked to go into random threads and post pictures of Black penises.
                            So you're saying we need moderators here because of Asher's avatar?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
                              right now it is lazy cop, anarchist cop

JM
                              (not sure who is who)
                              They are both me?
                              Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                              Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                              We've got both kinds

Comment

• Lazy cop, lazier cop?

Lazy cop, imaginary cop?

JM
                                Jon Miller-
                                I AM.CANADIAN
                                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Working...
                                X