Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • rah
    replied
    It's like a creepy version of wack-a-mole

    Leave a comment:


  • Sava
    replied
    that's a clever avatar

    Leave a comment:


  • Bin Kenobi
    replied
    That's better!

    It's time to clean up this wretched hive of scum and villainy starting with you!

    Leave a comment:


  • rah
    replied
    I think you need to spam some more posts for that.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bin Kenobi
    replied
    I'm a bit bummed that my avatar doesn't seem to be showing

    Leave a comment:


  • rah
    replied
    Bin
    Wow, clever.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sava
    replied
    Originally posted by rah View Post
    yeah, I considered that.
    I'm sure someone will come for you soon enough.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bin Kenobi
    replied
    You're just a has bin rah.

    And I'm here to take out the trash.

    Leave a comment:


  • rah
    replied
    yeah, I considered that.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sava
    replied
    you're just lucky you dont have an I or L in your name

    Leave a comment:


  • rah
    replied
    Too bad I didn't ask you.

    I guess I should have added the to my "rage" post.

    Leave a comment:


  • seIf biased
    replied
    Originally posted by rah View Post
    I'll ask, what's the point of the replica id?
    What are you hoping to accomplish using it?
    Are you afraid to have your own identity.
    Why do you want people to confuse the two of you?
    Are you trying to harm the real one?

    That's why I have a problem with them.
    i'll be happy to answer any questions you have

    -fun
    -fun
    -no
    -fun
    -no

    now quit being a baby

    Leave a comment:


  • Sava
    replied
    so much rage

    Leave a comment:


  • rah
    replied
    Kenobl, you sack of **** can go **** yourself.

    How's that for reason.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    Ben Kenobl has been banned for 1 month for excessive DL brown-nosing of an admin.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X