The Altera Centauri collection has been brought up to date by Darsnan. It comprises every decent scenario he's been able to find anywhere on the web, going back over 20 years.
25 themes/skins/styles are now available to members. Check the select drop-down at the bottom-left of each page.
Call To Power 2 Cradle 3+ mod in progress: https://apolyton.net/forum/other-games/call-to-power-2/ctp2-creation/9437883-making-cradle-3-fully-compatible-with-the-apolyton-edition
If a few threads about the US is what turns you into a whiny little stuck pig, well I would have been minded to have made an effort earlier!
It's only 7 threads you ****ing moron, and one of them is at least a month old - is it my fault that my posts are topical and popular?
Sorry if you don't like the truth about your country and you're sad about losing your racist confederate flag - or that you don't think enough black people are being brutally gunned down - or that your fanboy Trump is a total ****ing clown...
America could be a great country, but it's racist parasitic scum like you leeching off your country that is causing all these problems...
Now do us all a favour and next time you have a self-inflicted accident, make sure it's with a gun and not a knife, you nasty little silver-spoon-up-the-arse ****...
Is there any way we could ignore threads by certain users? Right now MOBIUS has a solid dozen or so pathetic concern trolls cluttering up the front page which I'd rather not be seeing. At the very least could we have a rule about that? Maybe MOBIUS gets one thread to whine about the laws of a country he doesn't live in, instead of twelve?
The point may have been to parody that idiotic Ben nonsense, which was equally IF NOT MORE TEDIOUS for the rest of us. Or maybe the DL are sensitive to public opinion, I don't know.
I have always thought of DL as a waste of post count. Though I can't say I have clean hands, as some of you would know
The more you and Kentonio protest, the more I'm convinced it's succeeding.
Succeeding at what?
That you're a one trick boring copycat DL? Yes you're succeeding at that. (I still think the avatar is clever)
That you got someone to notice and respond to you. Yes, you've succeeded at that also. Good for you. If you need that type of thing.
Wouldn't it be a better goal to get people to respond to your real login?
And as others have already pointed out, it's not adding ANYTHING to the discussion.
Over the last week or two I've found I just come here and read threads less, because repeatedly they end up being threadjacked by a couple of DL's swapping boring in-character nonsense, or one DL making post after post desperately trying to get someone to reply.
Very much this. At this point I come here only out of habit. But of all my bad habits, right now this one feels like it'll be the easiest one to break.
Leave a comment: