Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • -Jrabbit
    replied
    STFU, you ass. At least keep it in your own threads.

    Leave a comment:


  • I AM MOBIUS
    replied
    Funny, I don't recall anyone ever suggesting you of raping Mexican children in your dungeon before. Do people accuse you of that frequently?

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    New material needed. The repetition is boring.

    Leave a comment:


  • I AM MOBIUS
    replied
    No one is going to miss an illegal immigrant, or two...

    Leave a comment:


  • Sava
    replied
    better than the kiddie rape dungeon you probably have

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    You want to set up a "Kiddie Kourt"?

    Leave a comment:


  • Sava
    replied
    Originally posted by Aeson View Post
    a PCI
    I like how this is a consequence to him.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
    yes. it's both a verb and a noun.

    Leave a comment:


  • C0ckney
    replied
    Originally posted by loinburger View Post
    discredit (is that a word? (whatever, who cares, it's a word now)))
    yes. it's both a verb and a noun.

    Leave a comment:


  • self biased
    replied
    Originally posted by loinburger View Post
    To Mobius's credit (and BK's and Kid's discredit (is that a word? (whatever, who cares, it's a word now))), he generally limits himself to ****ting up his own threads
    this seems to be true. do we have an "it's my thread and i can **** in it if i want to" policy?

    Leave a comment:


  • Alexander's Horse
    replied
    if this keeps up I'm going over the Counterglow to rattle Moby's cage

    I think I still have my CG login...somewhere...

    Leave a comment:


  • ricketyclik
    replied
    Originally posted by Aeson View Post
    The ensuing mass bumping may be worthy of giving Mobius a PCI
    Prophylactic cranial irradiation?

    Leave a comment:


  • loinburger
    replied
    To Mobius's credit (and BK's and Kid's discredit (is that a word? (whatever, who cares, it's a word now))), he generally limits himself to ****ting up his own threads

    Leave a comment:


  • Elok
    replied
    Okay, so Moby has turned the board into a horrible hate-logged trolltastic ****fest. I get that. It seems to me that the solution is not to complain about him, or yell at him for being a hateful troll, but to start threads about intelligent, interesting subjects so the OT has something other than trolling horse**** to look at. There is, thankfully, only one Mobius, and a large number of people who are not Mobius.

    Alternatively, you can start threads about subjects that are fairly inane and therefore harmless. Like hot sauce. Basically, we should look on this as a challenge, not to shout Mobius down or kick him off, but to come up with conversations more interesting than "Why America is turning into Mad Max as we speak (pt. 37)". This should not be difficult.

    Leave a comment:


  • Egbert
    replied
    Originally posted by Aeson View Post
    The ensuing mass bumping may be worthy of giving Mobius a PCI
    It seemed a half hearted effort. He didn't get every thread on the front page.

    I once did mass bump to get me as the last poster in every single thread on the front page of the OT.

    Unfortunately I overlooked this thread thus falling short of perfection.

    I was proud of my achievement. An achievement Moby did not match.

    Lazy sheepbanger.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X