Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    replied
    Originally posted by Ming View Post
    I agree... time to turn this thread back to it's real purpose. OFF TOPIC MODERATION INPUT.
    And it has a serious tag.

    So either use this thread for it's intended purpose or don't even bother to post in it.
    Okay; serious moderation post, much as I hate to, but just two words (and I am serious):

    Unleash Ming!

    Leave a comment:


  • kentonio
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
    I hope that I never get to the point where I regard sex as entertainment.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ben Kenobi
    replied


    Thanks Ming!

    Leave a comment:


  • Ming
    replied
    I agree... time to turn this thread back to it's real purpose. OFF TOPIC MODERATION INPUT.
    And it has a serious tag.

    So either use this thread for it's intended purpose or don't even bother to post in it.

    Leave a comment:


  • rah
    replied
    You lying sack of crap. You probably made 20 posts in between. So much for your life.
    You have no integrity.
    Now stop polluting this thread.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ben Kenobi
    replied
    It took over 6 hours for you to come up with that POS.
    It's called 'having a life'. You should really try it. I heard it can be quite fun.

    Leave a comment:


  • rah
    replied
    It took over 6 hours for you to come up with that POS. You keep setting the bar lower and lower.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ben Kenobi
    replied
    Originally posted by rah View Post
    The rest of us just have sex.
    Perhaps you should start your own.

    Leave a comment:


  • rah
    replied
    Feel free to start a thread about your sexual prowess. This thread has been polluted enough already.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ben Kenobi
    replied
    Thank god. And until you've experienced it with someone you love you'll stay that way.
    I'm not sure why you think I've never been in love.

    Leave a comment:


  • rah
    replied
    Thank god. And until you've experienced it with someone you love you'll stay that way.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ben Kenobi
    replied
    Your loss. Maybe once you have more experience on that side you'll think about it differently.
    We are different people.

    Leave a comment:


  • rah
    replied
    Your loss. Maybe once you have more experience on that side you'll think about it differently.

    Ben wisdom. Sex shouldn't be fun.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ming
    replied
    You have to have sex first before you can even start to consider it as entertainment.

    Good luck with that.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ben Kenobi
    replied
    Maybe someday you'll do it during commercials too. (at least with a partner that is)
    I hope that I never get to the point where I regard sex as entertainment.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X