Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Aeson
    replied
    2 months

    Leave a comment:


  • Egbert
    replied
    I already miss Paiktis.

    When will he be back?

    Leave a comment:


  • Ming
    replied
    Please stop flaging Bereta Eder's posts... Yes, he went over the line and he is out of commission for a few months.
    Thanks.

    Leave a comment:


  • Proteus_MST
    replied
    Seems like the new forum has little problems with signatures:

    According to the rules stated, I have up to 4 lines free for my signature

    I want to have just 2-3 lines as my signature:
    This black page in history is not colourfast, will stain the next
    all that remains is just a feint, of what it used to be
    (Epica - Feint)


    Well, the maximum I get is the first line, despite there being no automatic line break and seemingly a lot of space before any automatic line break would occur.
    Even if I just post the 2 lines of the song (and leave the notice regarding Epica and Feint out), it won't let me use it as signature and points me at the 4 lines maximum

    Leave a comment:


  • Proteus_MST
    replied
    I had the problem for a few days as well ... but a few dys ago the problem cleared itself without me consciously doing anything about it

    Leave a comment:


  • BeBMan
    replied
    It seems to be gone now after clearling browser cache/history indeed

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    Does this happen if you clear your cache or use a different device?

    Leave a comment:


  • BeBMan
    replied
    Something's strange with da forum, at least for me: I do get old forum overviews for a long time despite there are new posts when you visit a specific forum like OT, and sometimes I get wrong avatars or posters displayed as those who posted last...

    Leave a comment:


  • -Jrabbit
    replied
    We need to bring back the old "while you are waiting" inspirational quotes!

    Leave a comment:


  • giblets
    replied
    It gives posters a moment to stop and think about what they're doing with their lives. Maybe that explains the absence of Ben.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZEE
    replied
    Well, for me, I actually love the long load times. I can sit and ponder the wonderful "Welcome to V-Bulletin" box on the front page, that frankly, makes Apolyton what it is.

    Without that box, our site would collapse in a matter of days.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lorizael
    replied
    That's about my experience as well.

    Leave a comment:


  • rah
    replied
    It's consistently sluggish. 4-5 seconds to refresh a page when other sites are 1 second.
    There are days where it's a tad faster but still slower than almost every other site I visit.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    How long is the slowdown and is it consistent?

    Leave a comment:


  • kentonio
    replied
    Aeson, any idea what's causing the slowdown? It's really offputting.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X