This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• edit: error corrected
    Last edited by loinburger; March 17, 2011, 15:06.
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• Edit: error corrected
      Last edited by loinburger; March 17, 2011, 15:05.
      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• Originally posted by BeBro View Post
        Closing before we even had the chance to discuss the best recipes for cooked mod
        Roast 'em at about 450F for 2-3 hours (results may vary depending on your oven)

Serve with applesauce and 2 veg.

Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
        I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

• Cooked mod, didn't know cannibalism was so prevalent here.....
          "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

• People seem to have stopped complaining about he moderation being too soft and decided it's actually tender and delicious.
            Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
            Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
            We've got both kinds

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeH View Post
              People seem to have stopped complaining about he moderation being too soft and decided it's actually tender and delicious.
              Tender mods.....mmmmmm tasty.

Long pig.

Originally posted by Thorn
              Cooked mod, didn't know cannibalism was so prevalent here.....
              ?? You mean you don't eat long pig??

Barbarian.

Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
              I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

• care to elaborate on my pic being deleted, funko? i'm not upset, but there have been far more risqué pictures in that thread that didn't get edited.
                I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• Is it possible to ban certain posters from certain threads?

So as to, for instance, keep a certain poster from turning a very serious thread into his very own very special version of the Peewee Herman Show?
                  No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• Just ignore them all. Poly disaster threads

Comment

• I learned some things from it. I might have learned more had there not been so much attention paid to the problem child.
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)
                      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                        Just ignore them all. Poly disaster threads
                        Says the man who published his journal here. Now if that wasn't the story of a disaster, I don't know what is.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Oh, I know it was a disaster. I had built up so much anticipation and then have dropped the ball by not updating lately. It may be some months more before I can get back on the horse as they say. I know it must be very difficult for my fan-base... so I have set up a twitter channel that can hold you over till then hopefully!

Comment

• Originally posted by self biased View Post
                            care to elaborate on my pic being deleted, funko? i'm not upset, but there have been far more risqué pictures in that thread that didn't get edited.
                            I think it's a very fine line with that thread, I thought that one just crossed it... it was borderline though.
                            Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                            We've got both kinds

Comment

• Vote with your feet.
                              Long time member @ Apolyton
                              Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

• Please lead by example.
                                We've got both kinds

Comment

Working...
                                X