Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's flush the moderators down the toilet. Especially Hunt. ****ing Management.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• yes! let's go for their scalp, the bastards! I know where they live!!!

@ColdWizzard: jij bent een flapdrol!
      Formerly known as "CyberShy"
      Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
        Except that surely Plompie doesn't believe in evolution...
        Surely that was implied in my post. Thanks for making it explicit
        "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

For what, actually?

I'm not particularly complaining about implying that perhaps it would be a good thing if Ben had been aborted - but this is a guy who thinks it's OK for people in Uganda to get the death penalty if they're found guilty of being gay?

Who is the real villain of the peace here? The person who thinks that killing people because of their sexuality is OK, or the person who thinks that perhaps that person shouldn't have been brought into the world in the first place...?
          Both wrong. Doesn't matter who is more wrong really.
          Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
          We've got both kinds

Comment

• So I take it whatever happened whilst I was away has been sorted.
            Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
            We've got both kinds

Comment

Except that surely Plompie doesn't believe in evolution...

Many don't seem to realize this, but it's actually possible to be a faithful Christian AND "believe" in evolution. In fact, I was taught evolution in Catholic school growing up.
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Know thy enemy.

I was taught about several other religions when I was in Catholic school. For example, did you know that Muslims are vulnerable to cold based attacks and you can only permanently kill a Buddhist by using fire or acid?
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• I heard you can only kill Republicans by plunging a stake through their cold lizard hearts.
                  We've got both kinds

Comment

• they're not lizard hearts
                    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• I know. They don't really have hearts.
                      We've got both kinds

Comment

• The leaders you stab in the chest. The rest you have to hit in the head with a shotgun blast.
                        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• I don't know if I need to PM a mod or if this is enough...
                          I request to be banned from posting for 3 months.
                          Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                          The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                          The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

• Don't you have the tiniest bit of self-restraint? Does someone have to stop you from doing everything?
                            I bet you run with scissors in your hand, don't you?
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• I'm not the first poster here to request such a ban.

Anyway all polytubbies are children running around with scissors.

Also my request IS serious if some mod is wondering. I'm not even drunk or anything, I just realized I can't restrain myself on one topic and I need to let that obsession pass.
                              Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                              The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                              The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

• We always allowed self bans in the past... It was called a "GP" ban

Who knows if the new management allows it, but I would suggest sending a PM to one of the mods. Good luck.
                                Keep on Civin'
                                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X