Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah i must say this latest crop of dls are very low rent.
    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• Originally posted by Elok View Post
      Yay, first 2010 post in this thread. My input: it seems that Asher/Loin/somebody else (any or all) has made a new year's resolution to flood the forum with crummy DL imitations of Wiglaf. We don't need a Smirnov whatever or a Hitro or a USA #1. I say expunge the vermin.
      Hitro is real, I don't know who's behind the others. We're just waiting for SP to fix the server.
      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• Enjoy KH, Drake and all the DL's running the place. You bunch of ****ing hose heads.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by HTR PLS KY EQS FN
          I bet you can be banned for stunts like that.
          Only for 24 hours
          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Killing it is the new killing it
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
            Enjoy KH, Drake and all the DL's running the place. You bunch of ****ing hose heads.
            Oh, sweetheart. You're just mad that you're not man enough to stand up to me.
            Stadtluft Macht Frei
            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
              Enjoy KH, Drake and all the DL's running the place. You bunch of ****ing hose heads.
              Hose head = derogatory slang for a Canadian. Drake ain't a Canuk. (trust me, we want him about as much as we want Ben).

Find another slag term Yankee.
              Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
              I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

• Gee... the typical children creating a bunch of DL's... what a surprise. You would think that adults would have something better to do... but NOOOOOOO... just a bunch of children. Thank God my own children act better than the spoiled little brats that post here.
                Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• There are moderators here?

Comment

• I've deleted and banned some users as spam, I'll do more as and when I see them.
                    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                    We've got both kinds

Comment

• aww, but i kind of liked azzaman
                      Order of the Fly
                      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
                        Originally posted by MikeH View Post
                        I've deleted and banned some users as spam, I'll do more as and when I see them.
                        ur doin it wrong
                        Stadtluft Macht Frei
                        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• so what am I Currnelty doing? Killing time in my private rooom with my superfast visitor WLAMN and my frree healhcare. What else? Opertaionj 100 % Success. Tunrns out the twp surgeons have been devlopinn this tool for for separatin tissue when it's not capsulizer or can bve well enough visuliazed. They had this pen that basicayll scanned it intgrated to the earlier bvrain scan data, an dthey just bunrned all the b adstudd out., and not any of the normal stuff. You can' teven buy this with money now, so I'äm super luckyt I was rushed into THIS hopsital that spexcializes in frontier neurosurgery.

I have a huge scar in my head, a huge lust for life, tons of new xbvox games, amd guys, I was very very luckty even when I ws at hand od some super proes... Still lucky to be here today. It wa scary as hell. Now it's all bonus time.
                          In da butt.
                          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

• GREAT TO HEAR. But post it in the other thread
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Fantastic news, Pekka

Can a mod move the post to the other thread?
                              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• ****in' A, Supercitizen!
                                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Working...
                                X