X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That'd be a big change for you.
    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
    We've got both kinds

Comment

• I think I'm up for the challenge
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Yes. I wasn't being sarcastic.
        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
        We've got both kinds

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
          Sounds like an excuse to ban Ben.

That's not a complaint, mind you. Just seems a bit transparent.
          Hardly. Don't you know I'm the chief BK apologist around here?
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I love a Whopper.
            We've got both kinds

Comment

• Moderation watch: to stop this from going down the memory hole, "Boom goes the..." was deleted.
              12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Killing it is the new killing it
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Why do we have a "closed threads" forum if the mods are just going to go back to deleting threads without a trace?
                KH FOR OWNER!
                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• It's fine with me, but I really don't like the thought that it disappears and is out of sight out of mind without a note of moderator action. That's what my post here serves as.

EDIT: just so the circumstances are preserved, it was a Dale panda joke thread coupled with me finally seeing the boom goes the dynamite video. I fully expected it to be shut/deleted, and I am not upset by the action.
                  Stadtluft Macht Frei
                  Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• They secretly want to be panda ****ers?
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
                      Moderation watch: to stop this from going down the memory hole, "Boom goes the..." was deleted.
                      Out of curiosity, what was it about?
                      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Do you have ADD?
                        Stadtluft Macht Frei
                        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• No.
                          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• But I fail to see what hyperactivity has to do with this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
                              But I fail to see what hyperactivity has to do with this.
                              He said ADD.

ADHD is the one with hyperactivity. Hence the H.
                              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
                                EDIT: just so the circumstances are preserved, it was a Dale panda joke thread
                                Yeah a pretty lame one too. Even Ben comes out with better stuff.

I bet that's why it was deleted, too stupid to keep.

Comment

Working...
                                X