Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2
Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
-
Enough with insults... keep this to moderation or site issues. Take your BS somewhere else...
Leave a comment:
-
You're a piece of trash,. The fact that you post drunk but not as drunk as serb and thus don't get banned means nothing.Originally posted by dannubis View Post
Piss off. Serb is a piece of trash. The fact that he is a communist piece of trash doesn’t make him any better.
What were the flemish nazi corps called again?
Leave a comment:
-
Sure but doesn't missing out on Serbs reaction to the sinking of the Moskva directly inform the decisions about the moderation? Maybe, Ming could offer him a medical pardon or something.Originally posted by Buster Crabbe's Uncle View PostA reminder that Ming prefers that we keep to moderation subjects in this thread - this is adjacent, but whether Serb's a good guy -he's not, but I rather enjoy him- is a definite drift.
Leave a comment:
-
Please remember that if/when Serb is allowed to post on this site again,
he shouldn't be allowed to use the Fonts Times New Roman, Arial, Verdana, Tahoma and Helvetic
Leave a comment:
-
Sounds like a perfect description of lots of "decent guys" I know who were brainwashed by Fox News and others in the US, and would be perfectly content to see Trump installed as president-for-life, as long as it pwns the libs.
-
A reminder that Ming prefers that we keep to moderation subjects in this thread - this is adjacent, but whether Serb's a good guy -he's not, but I rather enjoy him- is a definite drift.
Leave a comment:
-
Piss off. Serb is a piece of trash. The fact that he is a communist piece of trash doesn’t make him any better.Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View PostSerb is a decent guy. When people like dinner or pchang advocated that poor people should die (I have no problem if they think so as long as they try to enforce it in their own country and stay the f out of everyone elses'), serb was thoroughly infused with just communist ideas. the clear kind.
He does not of course condone the crimes that are being committed. He either refuses to believe them or is too drunk to care and just wants to f up the west.
neither of which is what serb is about.
It's sad that he has been engulfed in putin's propaganda. But I don't think he's the guy that would say ok to war crimes, when sober and if he knew them,
Onodera was "smarter" in the sense that he had the sense to see behind the veil. I actually took the side of serb once instead of onodera but that was for fun, noone expected the s storm that came about.
Leave a comment:
-
Serb is a decent guy. When people like dinner or pchang advocated that poor people should die (I have no problem if they think so as long as they try to enforce it in their own country and stay the f out of everyone elses'), serb was thoroughly infused with just communist ideas. the clear kind.
He does not of course condone the crimes that are being committed. He either refuses to believe them or is too drunk to care and just wants to f up the west.
neither of which is what serb is about.
It's sad that he has been engulfed in putin's propaganda. But I don't think he's the guy that would say ok to war crimes, when sober and if he knew them,
Onodera was "smarter" in the sense that he had the sense to see behind the veil. I actually took the side of serb once instead of onodera but that was for fun, noone expected the s storm that came about.
Leave a comment:
-
I say we keep him around for a while...who else would provide those funny maps to us?
Leave a comment:
-
Well ... Serb is our chance to watch a real Putinist in the wild.
I, for my part, don't know any other specimens of this species.
If, hopefully, the war against Ukraina goes bad for Russia (despite the new general and the new offensive),
we may also experience Serb raging and going into Tantrums .. at least, if he isn't banned at that time.
I, for my part, would love to see such a thing
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: