Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    replied
    I've wanted to do that every time you've asserted your ownership to me or anyone else for over a year now. I own a forum, too -far from a police state, btw, you should lurk a little before saying silly things like that- and it was my idea to bring in Solver and make you owner. It's not like there was anyone else, and I wasn't interested. Try reading past the first post, and note the dates before you start about children's fantasies.

    Can we let this round drop? I'll take a tie; I don't care.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ming
    replied
    Then what was the purpose of posting the link?

    Leave a comment:


  • Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    replied
    I guess the insecure have to try to have their measuring contests. I really don't want to be in one of your little slap-fights.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ming
    replied


    I guess the children have to play their little fantasy games

    Leave a comment:


  • Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Ming
    replied
    If it's clear to you, then why are you still whining about it.
    This isn't a democracy... while some may not have like it, others didn't care, and some enjoyed it.
    And with the differences in opinion, I'll do what I think is right since I do own this site and kept it from disappearing.
    I"m sorry you disagree...

    Leave a comment:


  • Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    replied
    Oh, you saw the disingenuously taunting PMs daring me to ban him? What you like and don't is all that matters? The latter has been clear for a very long time.

    I didn't start that thread, and I certainly didn't put Wezil up to it, or AAHZ to chip in - go tell them what they want doesn't count some more. I was just calling your attention. I don't feel all that strongly about it, and would have let it lay there otherwise.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ming
    replied
    This isn't the old days anymore... Things have changed.
    Again, how hard is it to go to page two to find the thread you are interested in.
    One poster even PM'ed and said he enjoyed the drunken rants...
    To each their own

    Leave a comment:


  • N35t0r
    replied
    I would expect at least a "read, respond or be restricted" pm.

    You got that!

    Leave a comment:


  • Ming
    replied
    First... I saw it in action, and I just laughed at a drunk MWHC. He's done it before, and will do it again just like others have.
    I didn't see it as a nuisance. It's a shame that some people have to get that panties tied into knots about it.
    He hurt/broke NOTHING. He was having fun and if people had to go to page two to find something they wanted to post in, so what.
    Again, this is not a police or nanny state. Please remember that.

    Leave a comment:


  • Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    replied
    No, I don't think so.

    I wasted several hours trying to talk him down, and there's strong complaints from two people. Give me permission to send drunks home for the rest of the evening when they're being an especial nuisanc, to be lifted in the morning, is all I'd advocate, absent any of the sort of rule-breaking you tend to do something about. Or you do it. I'm easy.

    It's page three or more, as he had the entirety of page two tubered around mid-day yesterday after the morning bumps.

    And remember what I said about respect - this is nothing to be rude to me in public over, sir.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ming
    replied
    Originally posted by Buster Crabbe's Uncle View Post
    Conversely, I'd like to call attention to the complaints about Saturday night's antics in this thread: https://apolyton.net/forum/miscellan...lace-is-a-mess


    Gee... somebody was drunk and was having fun... And now people have to go to page two to find threads they are interested in.
    And what do you want done? Do you want MWHC taken out at dawn and shot? Or maybe ban him for 6 months

    Lighten up.

    Leave a comment:


  • Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    replied
    Conversely, I'd like to call attention to the complaints about Saturday night's antics in this thread: https://apolyton.net/forum/miscellan...lace-is-a-mess

    Leave a comment:


  • Ming
    replied
    Sigh... PLEASE let this thread serve it's intended purpose. There are plenty of other threads you can "carry on" in

    Leave a comment:


  • dannubis
    replied
    Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post

    You're a piece of trash,. The fact that you post drunk but not as drunk as serb and thus don't get banned means nothing.

    What were the flemish nazi corps called again?
    Unlike some, I don't need alcohol to post here.
    Also, I certainly don't need alcoholics to determine my moral compass for me.

    It took you a while but I see you are now starting to support the mass murder of civilians out of some kind of anti western idea you got in that empty echo chamber of yours.

    Regarding your question : the only 2 posters here with real nazi ideologies are you and serb, I hope you realize. So you don't need to dig in 70 years of history. You find it right in front of you when you look in the mirror.

    EDIT : I didn't see you comment before posting, Ming. You can delete my post if you want, but I am not in the habit of letting some mass murdering apologist insult me in one of his drunken ramblings.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X