Originally posted by Trillion
View Post
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2
Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
-
I doubt it had any effect either way after the first couple hundred posts about it (what was that, day 2?).
-
Still germans of that time didn't have the internet, they only had goebels.Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
I have to thank you that you talk to me nevertheless.
Because talking to you allows me to recreate the feeling how it must have been to talk to my Great-Grandparents during the time of the 3rd Reich, when they were constantly fed with German Propaganda about the superiority of German people, about having to conquer Lebensraum and the belief in the invincibility of the German Wehrmacht
So maybe freedom of information is not all it's crancked up to be.
Although I think that the average russian is simply afraid to go against the regime (I understand fear)
Those who are for the regime are usually fed by the regime
enough said.
- Likes 2
Leave a comment:
-

Well at least Ming has a sense of humor. I have always thought Serbs antics around here hurt the Russian POV more than they helped it.
Leave a comment:
-
I have to thank you that you talk to me nevertheless.Originally posted by Serb View Post
And still doing my best to be banned!
Because speaking with you is the same as speaking to the talking stump!
Because talking to you allows me to recreate the feeling how it must have been to talk to my Great-Grandparents during the time of the 3rd Reich, when they were constantly fed with German Propaganda about the superiority of German people, about having to conquer Lebensraum and the belief in the invincibility of the German Wehrmacht
Last edited by Proteus_MST; June 12, 2022, 08:57.
Leave a comment:
-
Hi Ming, I'm thin skinned and whiny, can you please ban the whole world from using your website. Please. I may become offended by something. Please protect me.
Leave a comment:
-
I would not call Serb, or anybody else, a war crimes apologist.
I do not know what to believe regarding what is happening in the Ukraine.
I expect there will be a good deal of propaganda coming from Russia, Ukraine and others.
Leave a comment:
-
HI Ming,
I have put our 2 war crime apologists on ignore. However, how long are you going to allow these 2 "honorable men" to **** on your site ? It is not that they have anything of value to add anyway...
Leave a comment:
-
Instead of edits to fix punctuation causing a visible post to vanish pending moderator intervention, couldn't the edit be locked for approval and the original left as is until the edits are approved?
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: