The Altera Centauri collection has been brought up to date by Darsnan. It comprises every decent scenario he's been able to find anywhere on the web, going back over 20 years.
25 themes/skins/styles are now available to members. Check the select drop-down at the bottom-left of each page.
Call To Power 2 Cradle 3+ mod in progress: https://apolyton.net/forum/other-games/call-to-power-2/ctp2-creation/9437883-making-cradle-3-fully-compatible-with-the-apolyton-edition
But was the posting actually deleted?
Or was it just one of the cases where the spam filter kicked in and Serbs posting just needed to be approved by a mod/admin before being visible?
Serb usually doesn't seem to differentiate between those 2
Serb doesn't seem to be able to differentiate between.... A lot of things.
I think it was serb's rant thread about one of his posts getting deleted
But was the posting actually deleted?
Or was it just one of the cases where the spam filter kicked in and Serbs posting just needed to be approved by a mod/admin before being visible?
Serb usually doesn't seem to differentiate between those 2
Ok, did mods recently get rid of several threads? I had assumed it was fickle users since the threads seemed inoffensive but there could have been germinal issues I guess
Most of Paitkis' drunk that's were merged. It puts the merged thread into one single post, with all the other posts it had as comments.
Ok, did mods recently get rid of several threads? I had assumed it was fickle users since the threads seemed inoffensive but there could have been germinal issues I guess
Leave a comment: