Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ming
    replied
    Multiple links can do it as well. It's a pain, but nobody has been able to figure out the problem

    Leave a comment:


  • Geronimo
    replied
    In addition to not editing our posts, how else can we avoid having our posts locked for approval? I had one locked with zero edits. I didn't even know that was possible.

    Leave a comment:


  • N35t0r
    replied
    Originally posted by N35t0r View Post
    I think we should be able to say ****.
    Also ****. Is crap banned as well?

    [Edit:] No it's not. Well, I can use crap instead.

    Leave a comment:


  • N35t0r
    replied
    Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
    i have to keep logging in even after checking the keep me signed in box
    Clear your cookies for poly

    Leave a comment:


  • Berzerker
    replied
    i have to keep logging in even after checking the keep me signed in box

    Leave a comment:


  • Egbert
    commented on 's reply
    Brainwashed western zombie should be OK

  • BeBMan
    replied
    Can we call ppl brainless zombies if we don't like what they write?

    Leave a comment:


  • Egbert
    commented on 's reply
    No, we can't.

  • Egbert
    commented on 's reply
    Testing to see if we can say ****

  • Geronimo
    replied
    could we experimentally turn off the feature that removes an edited post from the forum until a moderator can appear and manually place it back into a stale context hours or days after the conversation has moved on? Surely this feature can be disabled? What terrible exploit will arise from allowing posters to fix their punctuation or spelling?

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • giblets
    replied
    Can I still call people 'fat' or is that banned because a lot of fat people get mad when people say they're fat?

    Leave a comment:


  • giblets
    replied
    Is there an official representative of the "stupid people" community?

    Leave a comment:


  • N35t0r
    replied
    I think we should be able to say ****.

    Leave a comment:


  • Egbert
    commented on 's reply
    Speak for yourself
Working...
X