Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • EPW
    replied
    Originally posted by Solver View Post
    Somebody had the misfortune of discovering this site. Since I know it was fine yesterday, I deleted the forum and restored from the previous backup.
    So we're all just...clones?

    Leave a comment:


  • ZEE
    replied
    I am able to post, but I get a "500 Internal Server Error" message.

    Leave a comment:


  • PLATO
    replied
    Thanks Solver!

    Leave a comment:


  • Solver
    replied
    Somebody had the misfortune of discovering this site. Since I know it was fine yesterday, I deleted the forum and restored from the previous backup.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZEE
    replied
    Sooooo...

    What happened with the Chinese Sneaker Hack?

    Leave a comment:


  • EPW
    replied
    One of my most brilliant posts needed to be approved by a moderator only yesterday.

    Leave a comment:


  • Solver
    replied
    Has the "awaiting moderation" issue improved?

    Leave a comment:


  • N35t0r
    replied
    Originally posted by N35t0r View Post

    Temporary quote to test something
    Success!

    Broken_Erika the checkboxes were because we were given mod status. They are part of the post deletion/thread management system. I was able to delete Slowwy's post I quoted above.

    Leave a comment:


  • N35t0r
    replied
    Originally posted by SlowwHand
    What Ming is saying is that he is desperately ready to make it different.
    is that essentially correct, Ming?
    Temporary quote to test something

    Leave a comment:


  • N35t0r
    commented on 's reply
    The checkboxes to select posts? You can select posts with them

    (Your image shows as a broken link to me)

  • Broken_Erika
    replied
    What are these mystery buttons n the far right
    ​

    Leave a comment:


  • Ming
    replied
    I'm willing to pay for an upgrade, or entirely different software if needed. I'll go with ANYTHING you recommend

    Leave a comment:


  • Solver
    replied
    I no longer like vBulletin as forum software in the first place, the modern versions feel very complicated with a myriad of settings. On top of that, the Apolyton forum of course inherits 20 years of configuration with custom usergroups and whatever other rules, so looking for what to change very much feels like a needle in a haystack situation... a haystack old enough to drink legally.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ming
    replied
    Thanks for trying Solver... we shall see.

    Leave a comment:


  • Solver
    replied
    I'm fumbling in the dark here but I may have found the setting that was doing that so let me know if there's a difference. Then again I'd thought I fixed it two times already.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X